NIVUS - Model CSM-V100 R - Correlation Pipe Sensor
Ultrasonic sensors for flow measurement with very high accuracy in slight to heavily polluted media. For pipe applications.
- For high-accurate flow measurement of ultrasonic cross correlation method
- Interference-free connection over long distances through digital signal transmission
- Cables can be extended without any problems using standard cables
- Absolutely stable zero point and drift-free
- Measurement in heavily polluted and abrasive media
- Easy installation without additional constructions and perfectly matched mounting accessories
The CSM pipe velocity sensors are suitable for continuous measurement of slight to heavily polluted media. The pipe-shaped sensors are designed for installation in pipes from the outside using a nozzle. Combined with transmitter types such as NivuFlow 750 and an external level measurement the result is a complete flow measurement system.
Typical applications for POA pipe sensors
- For temporary flow measurements
- Validation of existing measurements
- Wastewater treatment plants: intake, discharge, activated sludge tank intakes, return sludge, recirculation, surplus sludge, digester discharge and flocculant dosage
- Direct discharge control, infiltration (extraneous water) or leakage detection
- Industrial wastewater networks
- and many more