NIVUS - Model KSE0 ER; KSE0 EF; KSE0 HE; KSE0 E; KSE0 V - Rod and Suspension Electrodes for Conductive Level Detection
The electrodes are used for conductive detection of limit levels. The areas of use cover all sectors where liquid and conductive media are to be detected or controlled. Limit value measurements (overflow, dry run, max. alarm) as well as min./max. control and pump control (hysteresis) can be implemented. For conductive level detection: Electrodes for conductive detection of limit levels and for connection to ER-142/143 and ER-104/B electrode relays.
- cost-efficient to purchase
- Easy to install
The electrode consists of an enclosure with up to 5 rod electrodes/suspension electrodes. The unit can be fastened using a G 1 1/2“ or G 2“ connection thread together with a wall mounting angle.
A low alternating current flows once the electrode is submersed into a conductive liquid. This alternating current is evaluated by the switching amplifier (electrode relay).
Exceeding an adjustable trigger threshold will energise the according relay.
- Shafts/containers with pump control
- Overflow messages and limit level monitoring
- Limit level messages for release/counters on stormwater treatment plants
- Monitoring according to WHG
- Overfill protection
- Dry run protection
- and many more
- Rod Electrodes
- max. operating pressure: 10 Bar
- Enclosure: Polypropylene
- Rods: stainless steel 1.4571
- Coating: Polyamide
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +90 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +100 °C
- Suspension Electrodes
- max. operating pressure: No pressure
- Enclosure: PVC
- Cable: PVC
- Electrode body: PVC
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C to +70 °C