NIVUS - Model NOS-VX005/NOS-VX010 - Rod Flow Sensor
For measurement places with rectangular geometries. For connection to NivuFlow 650 transmitters. High accurate flow measurement based on the transit time method for open channels and waters, mainly process water channels and natural water bodies.
- Ultrasonic transit time sensor for connection to NivuFlow 650
- Hydrometry with highest measurement accuracy
- WRAS approval for some versions
- Measurement in clear to slightly polluted water
- For 8-path measurements according to IEC 60041 (ASME PTC 18)
- Measurement in open channels and surface water bodies
- Resistant sensor material for use in various media
- Up to 100 m of cable length between sensor and transmitter or adapter box
NOS rod sensors are part of a fixed measurement system for continuous flow measurement and storage of the recorded measurement data. They can be used for clean to slightly polluted media. Due to their mechanic construction the sensors are particularly suitable for use in part filled flumes with vertical walls.
The sensor holders are designed to install the sensors above the water level. The water level hence does not need to be lowered and moreover divers are not needed.
- Fixed flow measurements in channels with various dimensions and similar
- Irrigation systems
- Potable water systems
- Inlets and outlets conducting cooling water or circulation
- WWTP outlets, distribution of dirty water and similar
- Industrial flow measurements, process water
- and many more
- Measurement principle: Ultrasonic transit time method
- Measurement uncertainty: flow velocity (v average) ± 0.1 % of measurement uncertainty value within the path
- Measurement frequency: 0.9 – 1.2 MHz
- Protection: IP 68
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -20 °C to +60 °C
- Operating pressure: pressureless
- Cable lengths: 10/15/20/30/50/100 m pre-configured
- Weight (sensor head): approx. 600 g
- Medium-contacting materials: POM, carbon, stainless steel 1.4404
- Rod length: 500 oder 1000 mm; über Gewinde verlängerbar
- Specifications subject to change.