NIVUS UniBar - Model E II - HSB0 UE - Screw-in Probe Stainless Steel Measurement Cell Piezo-Resistive
Screw-in probe stainless steel measurement cell piezo-resistive. Screw-in probe with internal 4 - 20 mA transmitter for hydrostatic level measurement in water, wastewater and gases. With piezo-resistive stainless steel measurement cell.
- Robust and reliable screw-in probe with ½“ threaded connection
- Piezo-resistive measurement cell
- for gases as well as clean to slightly polluted liquids
- 2-wire probe
- Ex Zone 0
- High overpressure resistance
- Integrated overvoltage protection
The hydrostatic level probe with G ½“ thread has been developed to meet the high demands of industry and environmental protection.
The corrosion-proof encapsulation featuring IP68 protection rating allows to use the unit for reliable level detection in containers and tanks
The probes are particularly suitable for pressure investigation in closed systems and pipelines.
Due to the use of piezo-resistive measurement cells made of stainless steel (1.4404) the UniBar E II has proven very well for use under extremem conditions in aggressive media such as acids and caustic solutions..
Electric connection is made by using screw clamps in a stainless steel enclosure or plugs according to DIN ISO 4400. There are four standard measurement ranges available. The probes can be also calibrated on customer request.
Utilising the widely used 2-wire technology, the installation costs are very low.
The unit is optionally available with a 4-character LCD integrated into the enclosure lid for indication of measurement values.
- Pump stations
- Containers and tanks
- Digester outlets
- Industrial applications
- and many more
- Power supply: 12 to 36 V DC, Ex: 12 to 28 V DC
- Enclosure: Stainless steel 1.4305 cable gland brass nickel-plated
- Process connection: G1½” DIN ISO 3852 open connection with 12 mm hole diaphragm made of stainless steel 1.4435 process connection made of stainless steel 1.4571
- IP 68 (process connection)
- IP 67 (on-site enclosure)
- IP 45 (plug)
- Measurement principle: capacitive
- Measurement range:
- 1 m mH2O / 2 Bar
- 2 m mH2O / 2 Bar
- 4 m mH2O / 4 Bar
- 6 m mH2O / 4 Bar
- 10 m mH2O / 7 Bar
- 20 m mH2O / 10 Bar
- 1 Bar / 7 Bar
- 2 Bar / 10 Bar
- 4 Bar / 25 Bar
- 6 Bar / 25 Bar
- 10 Bar / 40 Bar
- 20 Bar / 80 Bar
- 40 Bar /120 Bar
- special measurement ranges upon request
- Accuracy according to IEC 60770: 0,25 % / 0,35 % FSO
- Long-term stability: ± 0,1 % FSO / year
- Ex-Approval: II 1G Ex ia IIC T4 according to ATEX 2011X
- Operating temperature: -25 °C to +85 °C
- Permissible medium temperature: -25 °C to +125 °C
- Storage temperature: -40 °C to +100 °C
- Outputs: 4 - 20 mA, 2-wire
- 600 Ohm / 24 V
- 1000 Ohm / 32 V