NLB Ultra-Clean 40 - Model 40201D - Ultra-High Pressure Water Jetting System
The NLB 40201D was one of the first units to combine the power of UHP waterblasting with the dependability of a slow-running plunger pump. It operates at up to 40,000 psi at 6 gpm (2,800 bar at 23 lpm).
The NLB Model 40201D WaterJet System combines the power of UHP waterblasting with the dependability of a slow-running plunger pump design that has been proven in countless applications for over 40 years.
With pressures up to 40,000 psi (2,800 bar) and a flow rate of 6.0 gpm (23 lpm), the 40201D has the flexibility to perform a wide variety of water jetting applications, and allows for dual operator capability. Several of most common applications include surface preparation, cleaning, coating removal, and cutting. Since the unit's power comes from a slow-running triplex plunger pump, wear and maintenance are minimized. You save money on parts and have more uptime in the field.
- The slow running plunger pump is built from high-grade stainless steel and provides unprecedented reliability.
- Lightweight and trailer mounted for ease of mobility.
- Pump can be converted to operate at pressures of 10,000 or 20,000 psi.
- On-board air compressor to power multiple accessories.
- A remote accessory manifold includes pressure gauge, rupture disc and by-pass valve.
- Water pressure sensing throttle control monitors operator demand and adjusts output.
A six cylinder diesel engine rated for 185 HP (138 kw) on a continuous duty basis. It includes a heavy duty clutch power take off, 12 volt electric start, fully shrouded engine, exhaust muffler and battery.
- Dual axle design
- 16.5' wheels (419 mm)
- D.O.T. lighting package
- Heavy-duty gusseted fenders
- Electric brakes
- Acrylic enamel paint
- Max. Size: 7' 6' Wide (1.68 m) x 7'4' high (2.24 m) x 195' long (4.95m)
- Weight: 8,660 lbs. (3,937 kg)
- Size: 5'5' Wide (1.68 m) x 10'8' Long (3.3 m) x 5'8' High (1.68 m)
- Weight 8,000 lbs. (3,650 kg)
- Slow running NLB Model 36200 pump
- Belt drive with guard (optional gear pac)
- 80 Gallon (300 l ) fuel tank
- 40 Gallon (150 l ) stainless steel water tank
- Dual water inlet filters (10 and 6 micron absolute)
- Three plunger positive lubrication
- All necessary plumbing and operating controls
- BV36-115 Pressure adjusting by-pass valve
- On-board compressed air - 52 cfm (24.5 l/sec)
- Oil filled pressure gauge and rupture disc assembly
- NLB NCG8450A-3 rotating cleaner
- VertaJetning lance
- SPIN JET® floor and grate clea