Oil Smart - Model OSS-100 - Sump Pump Controller
From Oil Smart Systems
The Oil Smart® OSS-100 System, when combined with a manual sump pump, will automatically pump water without the risk of pumping oil into the environment. Additionally, the system alerts maintenance or building personnel in the event of a high oil or high water condition. Installation of the OSS-100 allows you to comply with Elevator Code ASME A17.1 and State/Federal regulations while reducing the risk of adverse publicity, fines and expensive cleanup costs. The system is a plug & play system that includes the Oil Smart Pump Controller, Model #OSS20PBPR6 and the Oil Smart Alarm, Model # OSA-05.
- Plug & Play for Easy Installation
- Includes Oil Smart Pump Switch (OSS20PBPR6) with 20′ Cord and Piggy Back Plug
- Includes Oil Smart Alarm (OSA-05) with 10′ Power Cord and Liquid Smart Alarm Switch with 20′ Cord
- UL/CSA Certified for the United States and Canada (Panel and Controls)
- Pump Control and Alarm Components Differentiate Between Oil and Water
- 120VAC, Single Phase, 60 Hz.
- Alarm Visible Indicators: Red Beacon Alarm Light, Yellow Light for Oil, White Light for Water, Alarm Test and Silence Buttons
- Alarm Horn that Sounds at 85 Decibels at 10 Feet
- Complete Panel Remote Monitoring Dry Contacts: Oil, Water, High Liquid
- Elevator Sumps
- Electric Utilities ( Substations, Power Plants, Underground Vaults, and Transformer Barriers)
- Manufacturing Facilities
- Any application where there is a need to remove water while containing oil