Oil Smart - Model OSSIM-30 - Single Phase Simplex Panel
From Oil Smart Systems
The Oil Smart Simplex Panel, when combined with a manual sump pump, will automatically pump water without the risk of pumping oil into the environment. Additionally, the system alerts maintenance or building personnel in the event of a high oil or high water condition. Installation of the Simplex Panel allows you to comply with Elevator Code ASME A17.1 and State/Federal regulations while reducing the risk of adverse publicity, fines and expensive cleanup costs.
- Panel and Controls UL Listed for United States and Canada.
- Pump Control and High Liquid Alarm differentiate between oil and water - Includes Oil Smart®-Pump Control, and Liquid Smart® Alarm Switch, and 20′ Cords
- Pump Control Visible Indicators: Pump Hand-Off-Auto (H.O.A.) Switch, Green Pump Run Light and Power On Light
- Alarm Visible Indicators: Red Beacon Alarm Light, Yellow Light for Oil, White Light for Water, Alarm Test and Silence Buttons
- Alarm Horn Sounds at 85 Decibels at 10 Feet
- Complete Panel Remote Monitoring Dry Contacts: Oil, Water, High Liquid
- 10″x8″x4″ UL-50 Type 6P Listing
- Outdoor/Indoor NEMA 4X enclosure, heavy duty Polycarbonate construction
- Electric Utilities ( Substations, Power Plants, Underground Vaults, and Transformer Barriers)
- Any Industrial Sump or Marine Application