Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous CL2 Monitor
The AQBot Cl2 is a robust Cl2 Gas Monitor that can measure Chlorine gas in the air. The Chlorine sensor module can accurately measure low concentrations of Cl2 at ppb level in the ambient air. The sensor module design is capable to monitor the Chlorine emissions from point sources on a real-time basis. This sensor module is enclosed in the IP65 rugged composite enclosure to protect from harsh weather.
The advanced support electronics of this air quality sensor make it compact and reliable. The low noise electronics allows stable and accurate detection of Chlorine even at very low concentrations in the atmosphere. The Chlorine sensor module works on the electrochemical principle. Electrochemical sensors are very sensitive to the presence of Cl2 and also provide a stable response to transient relative humidity changes. Hence, this makes it an ideal choice for indicative real-time air quality monitoring for outdoor applications.
The AQBot enclosure is NEMA 4X approved to last long in harsh industrial environments. It comes with an on-device display to check the concentration of the Cl2 without being dependent on any external display. This fixed gas detector comes with an optional on-device Alarm siren and strobe-light for quick action in case of any atmospheric hazard. It provides an early warning to potential toxic gas exposure.
The AQBot Cl2 monitor can accurately monitor Cl2 gas concentrations in real-time. This fixed Cl2 monitor can integrate relevant Cl2 sensor modules as per the application requirement. The fixed Cl2 monitor is lightweight and easy to install on the wall or pole with versatile mounting arrangements. It can easily integrate with existing building monitoring or plant control systems infrastructure.
The Cl2 sensing module is easy to replace or calibrate by sending the device back to Oizom or our partner facility.
The single-point continuous gas monitoring system AQBOT can communicate over multiple communication protocols. Multiple Cl2 monitor networks can receive output signals to a central point after configuration. Also, it has a built-in relay module, through which the user can set up a relevant threshold to trigger the Alarming system. Thresholds for the alarm are customizable from the Air Quality Software, which comes with the AQBot CL2 monitor.
The AQBot Cl2 monitor is ideal for continuous monitoring of Cl2 emissions. For instance:
Manufacturing and processing, Refining, Petrochemical, Chemical, Pharmaceutical, Pulp and paper, Industrial painting and coating, Solvent recovery, Disinfection, Wastewater treatment plant, Effluent treatment plant, Industrial hygiene and safety, Risk assessment
- Quick sensing for threshold-based alerts
- Highly accurate data to detect low ppb concentrations
- Robust built to sustain harsh industrial conditions
- Easy data integrations to match industry standards
- Effortless installations with versatile mounting arrangement
- Data transmissions through multiple channels
- Inbuilt relay operation for automation
- Real-time data display for keeping a check
- Optional siren & strobe for audio & visual alerts
- On Device Display: Built-in display module to check the on-site concentration
- Ultimate Durability: NEMA Certified industrial-grade enclosure made of high-grade engineering composite polymers
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh environmental conditions
- Accurate measurement: Accurate VOC gas measurement with PID sensing technology
- Compact: Light-weight and the compact system can be easily installed on any wall, pole, or structure
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Built-in Relay: Built-in relay for better process automation
- Wired Communications: Supports all industry-standard output signals like Modbus, Canbus, RS-485, RS-283
- Wireless Communications: Supports a wide range of wireless connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT
- Over-The-Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit (available for wireless connectivity)
These are the external modules that can be attached to the AQbot. Please note that the external modules do not come as a part of standard offerings. You can order it separately or include it while purchasing the AQbot VOC monitor. Further, please speak with our expert team to choose the right accessories as per your application.
- Power Supply (SMPS)
The Chlorine sensor module working on the electrochemical principle is operated based on the diffusion of Cl2 gas into the sensor which results in the production of an electrical signal proportional to the Cl2 concentration. It allows accurate and reliable measurement of even low concentrations of Chlorine, which is essential in Cl2 monitoring in the ambient air.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
Cl2 Data Monitored by AQBot Cl2 is accessible through the on-device display.
If the AQBot Cl2 is connected to the Oizom cloud, the data is also available in the Air Quality Software. The platform has essential features like
- CL2 Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- CL2 Report
- Smart Alerts
- Historical Data-set Download
The CL2 Data is also accessible using secured HTTP/MQTT APIs. Using the APIs, Users can publish on Public displays, Smart TVs, Websites (using widgets), and Mobile Apps.