Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous H2S Monitor
From AQBot Single Parameter Monitor Series
The AQBot H2S is a robust H2S Gas Monitor that can measure hydrogen sulfide levels in the air. This H2S gas detector uses electrochemical sensing technology to measure H2S concentration in the air. The industrial hydrogen sulfide monitor uses an electrochemical sensor for real-time monitoring. This sensor module is enclosed in the IP65 rugged composite enclosure to protect from harsh weather.
Most popular related searches
The AQBot enclosure is NEMA 4X approved to last long in the harsh industrial environment. It comes with an on-device display to check H2S concentration without being dependent on any external display. This fixed hydrogen sulfide gas detector comes with an optional on-device alarm siren and strobe-light for quick action in case of any atmospheric hazard. It provides an early warning to potential toxic gas exposure.
The AQBot H2S monitor can accurately monitor H2S gas concentrations in real-time. This industrial air quality monitor can integrate relevant H2S sensor modules as per the application requirement.
This industrial hydrogen sulfide monitor is lightweight and easy to install with versatile mounting arrangements on the wall or pole. It can easily integrate with existing building monitoring or plant control systems infrastructure.
The electrochemical H2S sensing module can easily replace or calibrate by sending the device back to Oizom or our partner facility.
The single-point continuous gas monitoring system AQBOT can communicate over multiple communication protocols. Multiple H2S monitor networks can receive output signals to a central point after configuration. Also, it has a built-in relay module, through which the user can set up a relevant threshold to trigger the Alarming system. The AQBot comes with pre-set threshold values for alarm. However, users can customize it from the air monitoring software – Envizom.
- Quick sensing for threshold-based alerts
- Highly accurate data to detect low ppb concentrations
- Robust built to sustain harsh industrial conditions
- Easy data integrations to match industry standards
- Effortless installations with versatile mounting arrangement
- Data transmissions through multiple channels
- Inbuilt relay operation for automation
- Real-time data display for keeping a check
- Optional siren & strobe for audio & visual alerts
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide (0-10 PPM)
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide (0-50 PPM)
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide (0-200 PPM)
- H2S – Hydrogen Sulfide (0-2000 PPM)
- Temperature and Humidity
- Particulate Matter (PM1, PM2.5, PM10, PM100)
- Carbon Monoxide (CO)
- Nitrogen Dioxide (NO2)
- Sulfur Dioxide (SO2)
- Methene (CH4)
- Chlorine (CL2)
- Nitric Oxide (NO)
- Formaldehyde (CH2O)
- Ammonia (NH3)
- Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S)
- Methyl Mercaptan (CH3SH)
- Ambient Noise
- Hydrogen sulfide (H2S)
- DOWNLOAD FULL PARAMETER LIST
- On Device Display: Built-in display module to check the onsite concentration
- Ultimate Durability: NEMA Certified industrial-grade enclosure made of high-grade engineering composite polymers
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh environmental conditions
- Accurate measurement: Accurate H2S gas measurement with electrochemical sensing technology
- Compact: Light-weight and compact system. Easy to install on any wall, pole, or structure
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Built-in Relay: Built-in relay for better process automation
- Wired Communications: Supports all industry-standard output signals like Modbus, Canbus, RS-485, RS-283
- Wireless Communications: Supports a wide range of wireless connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT
- Over-The-Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit (available for wireless connectivity)
- Power Supply (SMPS)
Our sensing technology in the AQBot H2S monitor works on the proven working principle of electrochemical sensing that operates based on the diffusion of H2S gas into the sensor, which produces an electrical signal proportional to the H2S concentration. It allows accurate and reliable measurement of even low concentrations of hydrogen sulfide, which is essential in H2S monitoring in the ambient air.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- Lora: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
The data is also available in the Air Quality Software after connecting AQBot H2S to the Oizom cloud.
The platform has essential features like
- H2S Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- H2S Report
- Smart Alerts
- Historical Data-set Download
H2S Data is also accessible using secured HTTP/MQTT APIs. Using the APIs, Users can publish on Public displays, Smart TVs, Websites (using widgets), and Mobile Apps.
No reviews were found for Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous H2S Monitor. Be the first to review!