Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous PM Monitor
From AQBot Single Parameter Monitor Series
The AQBot PM is a robust particulate matter Monitor that can measure PM levels in the air. This PM detector uses laser scattering technology to measure PM1, PM2.5, PM10, and PM100 concentrations in the air. The industrial PM monitor is equipped with an optical particulate matter sensor. This sensor module is enclosed in the IP65 rugged composite enclosure to protect from harsh weather.
Most popular related searches
The AQBot enclosure is NEMA 4X approved to last long in harsh industrial environments. It comes with an on-device display to check the concentration of the PM without being dependent on any external display. This fixed particulate monitor comes with an optional on-device alarm siren and strobe-light for quick action in case of any atmospheric hazard. It provides an early warning to the high particulate exposure.
The AQBot PM monitor can accurately monitor Particulate matter concentrations in real-time. This industrial air quality monitor can integrate relevant PM sensor modules as per the application requirement. This industrial PM monitor is lightweight and easy to install on the wall or pole with versatile mounting arrangements. It can easily integrate with existing building monitoring or plant control systems infrastructure.
The laser scattering sensing module is easy to replace or calibrate by sending the device back to Oizom or our partner facility.
The single-point continuous particulate monitoring system AQBOT can communicate over multiple communication protocols. Multiple PM monitor networks can receive output signals to a central point after configuration. Also, it has a built-in relay module, through which the user can set up a relevant threshold to trigger the Alarming system. Thresholds for the alarm are customizable from the Air Quality Software, which comes with the AQBot PM monitor.
The AQBot PM monitor is ideal for continuous monitoring of PM emissions. For instance:
Construction, Fertilizer manufacturing, storage, and application, Livestock management, Landfills and dump yards, Sewage treatment plant, Wastewater treatment plant, Effluent treatment plant, Coke manufacturing, Manufacturing of cleaning products, Pharmaceutical industries, Industrial hygiene, and safety, Risk assessment
- Quick sensing for threshold-based alerts
- Highly accurate data to detect low ppb concentrations
- Robust built to sustain harsh industrial conditions
- Easy data integrations to match industry standards
- Effortless installations with versatile mounting arrangement
- Data transmissions through multiple channels
- Inbuilt relay operation for automation
- Real-time data display for keeping a check
- Optional siren & strobe for audio & visual alerts
- On Device Display: Built-in display module to check the on-site concentration
- Ultimate Durability: NEMA Certified industrial-grade enclosure made of high-grade engineering composite polymers
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh environmental conditions
- Accurate measurement: Accurate VOC gas measurement with PID sensing technology
- Compact: Light-weight and the compact system can be easily installed on any wall, pole, or structure
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Built-in Relay: Built-in relay for better process automation
- Wired Communications: Supports all industry-standard output signals like Modbus, Canbus, RS-485, RS-283
- Wireless Communications: Supports a wide range of wireless connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT
- Over-The-Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit (available for wireless connectivity)
These are the external modules that can be attached to the AQbot. Please note that the external modules do not come as a part of standard offerings. You can order it separately or include it while purchasing the AQbot VOC monitor. Further, please speak with our expert team to choose the right accessories as per your application.
- Power Supply (SMPS)
The PM sensor module works on the physical principle of laser scattering, also known as optical particle counter (OPC), measures dust particles illuminated by laser light at a 90° angle. The light scattered from each particle is collected by a mirror and detected by a photo-diode. After that, the signal is fed into a multi-channel size classifier where a pulse height analyzer classifies each pulse that is proportional to the particle size which is then converted to PM concentration values.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
The data is also available in the Air Quality Software after connecting AQBot – PM to the Oizom cloud.
The platform has essential features like
- PM Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- PM Report
- Smart Alerts
- Historical Data-set Download
The PM Data is also accessible using secured HTTP/MQTT APIs. Using the APIs, Users can publish on Public displays, Smart TVs, Websites (using widgets), and Mobile Apps.
No reviews were found for Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous PM Monitor. Be the first to review!