Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous TVOC Monitor
From AQBot Single Parameter Monitor Series
The AQBot VOC is a robust VOC Gas Monitor that can measure Volatile Organic Compounds in the air. This VOC gas detector uses photoionization detection (PID) technology to measure total volatile organic compounds in the air. This sensor module is enclosed in the IP65 rugged composite enclosure to protect from harsh weather.
The AQBot enclosure is NEMA 4X approved to last long in harsh industrial environments. It comes with an on-device display to check the concentration of the VOC without being dependent on any external display. This fixed gas detector comes with an optional on-device Alarm siren and strobe-light for quick action in case of any atmospheric hazard. It provides an early warning to potential toxic gas exposure.
The AQBot VOC monitor can accurately monitor VOC gas concentrations in real-time. This fixed VOC monitor can integrate relevant PID VOC modules as per the application requirement.
The fixed VOC monitor is lightweight and easy to install on the wall or pole with versatile mounting arrangements. It can easily integrate with existing building monitoring or plant control systems infrastructure.
The PID VOC sensing module can easily replace or calibrate by sending the device back to Oizom or our partner facility. One can also calibrate the device on-site with the help of the calibration hood and gas cylinder.
The single-point continuous gas monitoring system AQBOT can communicate over multiple communication protocols. Multiple VOC monitor networks can receive output signals to a central point after configuration. Also, it has a built-in relay module, through which the user can set up a relevant threshold to trigger the Alarming system. Entries for the alarm are customizable from the Air Quality Software, which comes with an AQBot VOC monitor.
- Quick sensing for threshold-based alerts
- Highly accurate data to detect low ppb concentrations
- Robust built to sustain harsh industrial conditions
- Easy data integrations to match industry standards
- Effortless installations with versatile mounting arrangement
- Data transmissions through multiple channels
- Inbuilt relay operation for automation
- Real-time data display for keeping a check
- Optional siren & strobe for audio & visual alerts
- On Device Display: Built-in display module to check the on-site concentration
- Ultimate Durability: NEMA Certified industrial-grade enclosure made of high-grade engineering composite polymers
- Weatherproof: IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh environmental conditions
- Accurate measurement: Accurate VOC gas measurement with PID sensing technology
- Compact: Light-weight and the compact system can be easily installed on any wall, pole, or structure
- Real-Time Data: Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Built-in Relay: Built-in relay for better process automation
- Wired Communications: Supports all industry-standard output signals like Modbus, Canbus, RS-485, RS-283
- Wireless Communications: Supports a wide range of wireless connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT
- Over-The-Air Update: Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit (available for wireless connectivity)
These are the external modules that can be attached to the AQbot. Please note that the external modules do not come as a part of standard offerings. You can order it separately or include it while purchasing the AQbot VOC monitor. Further, please speak with our expert team to choose the right accessories as per your application.
- Power Supply (SMPS)
Our sensing technology in the VOC monitor works on the proven working principle of Photoionisation detection (PID) that uses high-energy photons to detect the VOC levels. The air sample comes with the contact to UV light of a specific output that excites the VOC molecules present in the air sample. The molecules become electrically charged as they ionize everything with ionization energy less than or equal to the UV lamp output. The ions produce an electric current proportional to the concentration of TVOC. The detector monitors the current and converts it into gas concentration.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
If the AQBot VOC is compatible with the Oizom cloud – Envizom, the data is also available in the Air Quality Software.
The platform has essential features like
- VOC Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- VOC Report
- Smart Alerts
Historical Data-set Download
VOC Data is also accessible using secured HTTP/MQTT APIs. Using the APIs, Users can publish on Public displays, Smart TVs, Websites (using widgets) and Mobile Apps.
No reviews were found for Oizom - Model AQBot - Single Point Continuous TVOC Monitor. Be the first to review!