Oizom Odosense - Model Lite - Ambient Odour Analyzer
From Odosense - Odour Monitoring System
The Odosense Lite is a realtime odour monitor specially developed to monitor bad and foul smells in the ambient atmosphere. The Odosense lite is a compact online odour monitor for peripheral monitoring across odourful sites and activities. The low-cost odour monitor is used for applications like monitoring in and around Waste-water treatment plants, waste management facilities, sewage odour monitoring and effluent water odour monitoring.
Most popular related searches
- wastewater treatment plant
- wastewater treatment plant monitoring
- wastewater treatment plant odor
- water treatment plant
- wastewater treatment
- sewage treatment plant
- water treatment plant monitoring
- sewage treatment plant monitoring
- wastewater treatment plant management
- wastewater treatment plant manager
Monitoring around wastewater treatment and sewage treatment plants are essential to keep a track of odour dispersion; it also enables the maintenance crew to take critical actions at the required intervals for e.g spraying neutralizers at odour hotspots, re-churning the treatment process etc.
Odosense Lite measures odourful parameters like Sulfur Dioxide (SO2), Hydrogen sulphide (H2S), Ammonia (NH3), Temperature and Humidity.
The Odosense Lite is technologically equipped to offer higher accuracy with features like patented e-breathing technology, Auto device firmware updates, and remote calibration capabilities. Additionally, our systems are backed with AI ML algorithms to understand odour levels and impact.
This Real-time odour monitor can transmit data through various data communication modules like GSM, WiFi, LORA, etc. The data is transmitted to the Oizom cloud in near real-time. Additionally, it has an inbuilt memory backup to ensure no data loss in case of network failure. This ensures the best device uptime. The collected data can be visualized on the Oizom IoT Terminal in the form of real-time dashboards, upon collection on a dense network of data points and integrating weather data we can also generate odour plumes and odour dispersion heatmaps. By integrating data from the Odosense lite onto 3rd party odour modelling platforms we can also enable advanced analytics on the odour levels. Thus, the utilization of odour data extends to various industrial automation applications in an Industrial IoT (IIoT) environment.
- Integrated monitoring solution including important odourants like SO2, H2S, NH3, Light, UV, Temperature, Humidity.
- Options to attach external modules from a wide range of parameters like Wind-speed, Wind-direction, Rainfall, Ambient Noise.
- Solar compatible solution with internal battery for more than 24Hours backup.
- Wide range of communication protocols to choose from (as per solution architecture and availability).
- Easy to install using plug-and-play design. Versatile mounting availability to install on pole, wall, fence, or any existing structure.
- The lowcost solution to deploy at multiple locations to establish a dense odour monitoring network.
- Using onboard calibration capability, an installed odour monitor can be calibrated on the spot without taking back to the laboratory.
- Real-time data transfer allows for appropriate environmental actions.
- Data availability in Odour Data Software Platform for further visualization and analytics.
- Odour Data API fulfills various applications and use-cases.”
- Patent Pending Technology:Works on innovative e-breathing technology for higher data accuracy
- Solar Powered:Capable of running independently on solar power
- Retrofit Design:Plug and play design for ease of implementation
- Compact:Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height
- Ultimate Durability:Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long life
- Real-Time Data:Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
- Network Agnostic:Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet
- Weatherproof:IP65 grade enclosure for endurance against harsh weather conditions
- Tamper Proof:Comes with a security system to avoid tampering/malfunction/sabotage
- Identity & Configuration:Each equipment carries its unique identity with geo-tagging through wireless configuration
- Over-The-Air Update:Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit
- 3-Level Calibration:Can be calibrated by a third party nodal agency, reference station co-location, and spot calibration
Our Odour monitor works on proven working principles like NDIR, Electrochemical Analysis, Semiconductor, Optical Measurement. As a part of our proprietary ‘Micro Active Sampling’ (e-breathing technology), we have a sophisticated suction-and-exhaust system for air sample collection and monitoring inside a controlled environment. This isolates the effect of the external environment on measurement to achieve 13% higher accuracy than the industry standards.
Electrochemical Analysis – The gaseous emission is treated electrochemically, where an external potential is applied. Each species like CO2, H2S, CH4, etc. is identified depending on their oxidation or reduction potential.
NDIR – The gases emitted from the location undergo Nondispersive Infrared Radiation where the sample air is subjected to infrared radiation. Different gaseous molecules absorb IR at different frequencies. The amount of IR absorbed gives the volumetric concentration of each gaseous constituent.
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
- Odour Data Overview
- Micro-analysis Dashboard
- Historical Data Analytics
- Odour Report
- Smart Alerts
- Historical Data-set Download
By building conditional algorithms and logic on the realtime odour data, environmental automation is possible.
Using real-time odour and meteorological data, Environmental.Ai can perform odour impact assessment using dispersion modeling.
- Odor Monitoring at Sewage Treatment Plant
- Odor Monitoring at Waste Water Treatment Plant