Oizom Weathercom - Automatic Weather Station (AWS)
From Other Products
Weathercom is an Automatic Weather Station (AWS). It measures meteorological parameters such as wind speed & direction, rainfall, visibility, UV-radiation, light intensity, temperature, humidity, pressure, etc. Through Weathercom, hyper-local meteorological parameters can be monitored in real-time, which can help to take on-time decisions in case of any natural hazard. Weather forecasting and predictions are possible through historical data and trend analysis, which can aid in timely warning/alert broadcasting. Our automatic weather station is easily installed with our plug-and-play feature, and solar panel makes it independent of any power source. It can withstand extreme weather conditions from tropical heat to arctic cold as well as extreme wind and rains. These features make Weathercom an ideal choice for comprehensive meteorological monitoring.
Light-weight and compact system installed at 12-15 feet (4-5 m) height
Made of high-grade engineering-metal and composite polymers for long life
Supports a wide range of connectivity options like GSM / GPRS / WiFi / LoRa / NBIoT/ Ethernet / Modbus
Automatically upgradeable from a central server without any onsite visit
Solar Powered with Battery Backup
Compatible to charge internal battery using solar power
Continuous monitoring and real-time data transfer at configurable intervals
IP66 Grade (certified) enclosure for endurance against harsh weather conditions
Identity & Configuration
Each equipment carries its unique identity with geo-tagging
Weathercom : An Ideal Automatic Weather Station
Weathercom is an easy plug-and-play device. It monitors all the weather parameters – ranging from wind speed to flood. Weathercom can be combined with other Oizom products to improve their efficiency. Weathercom analytics creates Wind and Noise Rose Charts to display directional weather data. The device can be remotely operated which makes its installation possible even at remote locations.
Monitoring the hyper-local climatic parameters can help the farmers to take optimized farming decisions and take preventive measures for saving their crops against any imminent hazard.
Real-time monitoring and historical data can help in predicting any forthcoming natural hazard. This can assist in taking precautionary measures to save lives and infrastructure damage.
Major road accidents are caused due to poor weather conditions. This can be prevented by installing an automatic weather station that can caution drivers about the situation and setting up a dynamic speed limit as per the weather conditions.
Air Ports/Sea Ports
Air Ports/Sea Ports
Observing meteorological parameters at ports can help in making data-driven operational decisions. The data can help to detect approaching storms or high winds and take the required decisions beforehand.
- GSM/GPRS: Second-generation digital cellular network for global coverage
- Ethernet: Wired local area network deployment capability for secure data transfer
- LoRa: Low Range, Low Power consumption transmission in sub-gigahertz radio frequency bands like 433 MHZ, 868 Mhz & 915 Mhz.
- Sigfox: Wide-reach & ultra-narrowband transmission for extensive area coverage with up to 140 uplink messages a day, 12 octet payload, and 100 bytes/second data rate.
- LTE: Standard wireless broadband communication for mobile devices and data terminals
- NB-IoT: High connection density capability with single Narrow-Band of 200kHz and enhanced Machine-Type communication LTE.
- WiFi: Wireless Local Area network deployment functionality based on the IEEE 802.11 standard.
- MODBUS: RS283 and RS485 based industrial grade communication
Oizom offers 3 different versions for Weathercom – with each variant monitoring different parameters. This makes it easy for you to choose the perfect fit for your problem as per the requirements.
No reviews were found for Oizom Weathercom - Automatic Weather Station (AWS). Be the first to review!