Omnitec Design PEROx - Model PG - Air Purifier - Dual Generator
The PEROx PG air purifier is a powerful tool for fire and flood restoration projects, mold abatement and for control of VOCs, odor and bio-contaminants. The portable PEROx PG is designed to be connected by flex duct to the exhaust from OmniAire machines or to the intake side of any air mover. The PEROx purification process utilizes hydro-peroxides and oxidizer plasma, which rapidly sanitizes the air passing through and continues to seek bio-contaminants in surrounding air and on hard surfaces. This portable unit can safely operate in occupied areas and control odors during the restoration projects and the final cleanup.
Ionic Oxidation Technology
Oxidizer plasma generated in the PEROx air purifier cell is made from oxygen and humidity from the air and is highly effective in sterilization and decontamination. The oxidizer plasma disperses like a gas in the surrounding air and attaches to all surfaces in the containment area rapidly destroying bio-contaminants. Because hydro-peroxides are not affected by high temperatures or humidity, PEROx air purifiers can be used in a wide range of applications and environments.
When the job is complete, unused oxides convert back to H2O and O2 within 15 minutes with no chemical residue. This makes the PEROx one of the most environmentally friendly air purifiers on the market. Our purification process constantly occurs in nature and has been used in thousands of HVAC installations with no known health risks.
PEROx PG Applications
PEROx air purifiers provide a multitude of benefits in a wide range of industries. PEROx PG machines are designed to be used effectively at abatement and remediation sites for odor, VOC and mold control as well as sterilization after final clean-up. Our air purifiers may also be found in bio-contamination sites such as crime scenes, medical facilities and lab environments to control virus and other dangerous bio-hazards.
- Airflow: Recommended: 100 - 2000 cfm (must be supplied from external fan)
- Weight: 18 Lbs.
- Filtration: MERV11 pleated filter
- Cabinet: Aluminum housing
- Controls: ON/OFF/TIMER switch; ON indicating light, Hour meter, 0-12 hr timer switch
- Power Requirements, Air Purifier, Note: 115-230 VAC/50-60 Hz/0.2-0.1 amps, IO generator, The technology used in hydro-peroxide purifier is successfully and safely used in thousands of installations in HVAC systems. There is no known case of hydro-peroxides ever creating a health risk.
- *Airflows are based on blower manufacturer curves. Different HEPA filters may cause the flow to vary.
- PEROx PG Air Purifier- Single Generator Cell
- PEROx PG-3 AirPurifier- 2 Generator Cells