ORWAK - Model POWER 3325 - Dynamic Baler
From Orwak Power
The 3325 model is a great choice for both cardboard and plastic and has especially good qualities for compaction of plastic foil. The baler comes with a regular pendulum door but offers the same press force and bale weight as 3420.
Press force: 26 ton. Bale weight cardboard/plastic: up to 400 kg/450 kg.
ORWAK POWER is a dynamic baler family based on an innovative hydraulic concept, Black Star Technology. Stronger, faster and smarter to give you more value for the money! The baler comes with a regular pendulum door. 3325 is a great choice for both cardboard and plastic and has especially good qualities for compaction of plastic foil.
- MORE PRODUCTIVE USE OF TIME
Less time spent on waste handling, more time for your core activities!
- MORE SPACE & ORDER
Our balers rapidly minimize the space the waste takes up, keeping aisles free and tidy.
- LESS COSTS, MORE VALUE
More compaction = less waste volume to transport. Fewer transports required results in lower transportation costs and reduced CO2 emissions. Sorting at source yields a higher quality of waste material for recycling.
Why Orwak Power?
- Powerful compaction of large volumes of waste
- Low-built design for easy transportation and rich placement opportunities
- Intelligent features make you stay in control
Great qualities for cardboard and particularly soft plastic
BLACK STAR TECHNOLOGY The innovative hydraulic concept, introduced by us as Black Star Technology, is based on the reverse technique of pulling instead of pushing the press-plate downwards when compacting material.
• the cylinders are at its strongest point when pressure peaks
• a long piston stroke (1000 mm)
These factors contribute to powerful compaction into dense bales!
SOLID DESIGN ORWAK POWER, with its light spherical design, the ISO 3834-certified welding of the chamber and the durable cylinder design, is created for a long heavy-duty service life.
RAPID BALER KEEPS UP WITH YOUR PACE
- More throughput at less energy consumption than in traditional baling systems!
- Very short cycle time of only 24 seconds!
- Equipped with autostart!
The new PCB features data storage capacity, technical machine monitoring, communication opportunities and as forerunner in the baler business fulfills performance level D for personal safety
SPECIAL PLASTIC MODE
Equipped with a special software for successful compaction of plastic foil. It gets activated when the baler is run in the manual LP mode and will keep the waste under pressure for 5 minutes to squeeze out more air from the bulky plastic.
MORE GREAT FEATURES
- Low-built design for easy transportation and successful installation where space is limited
- Silent operation
- User-friendly panel
- Material selector HP (cardboard) & LP (plastic)
- Bale indicator
- Bales can be secured by polyester straps or wire