OTT HydroMet - Model OTT C2 - Small - Mini Current Meter for Discharge Measurements
From Water Flow
The OTT C2 small current meter for discharge measurements for shallow waters in small rivers, channels, laboratories and river models. Proven a thousand times to measure reliably flow velocities from 0.025 up to 5 m/s. Available for rod measurements on 9 mm or 20 mm rod.
- Flow velocity
- OTT C2 - the original for wading rod measurements in shallow streams, applicable from 4 cm water depth.
- 0.025 ... 5 m/s
- ± 2%
- The robust construction and high-quality materials allow operation even under difficult conditions with high accuracy.
- Low starting speed due to robust ball bearings.
- Reinforced meter spindle.
The OTT C2 Small Current Meter is used for flow velocity measurement in:
- River models
- Small channels, falajs
- Runoff ditches
- Velocity Measurement:
- Measurement range: 0.025 ... 5 m/s
- Current meter: 1 pulse/revolution
- Reed relay contact: lifetime > 1 million contacts
- Magnetic switch: pressure-tight up to 30 bar
- Operating voltage range: max. 9V DC
- Meter body: brass - gal Ni 8mt
- Propellor: aluminium, anodised
- Dimensions and Weight:
- Size dia. x length: ø14 x 152 mm
- Weight w/o propeller: 0.103 kg
- without clamping device: ø9 mm
- with clamping device: ø20 mm