OTT HydroMet - Model CBS - Compact Bubbler Sensor for Surface Water Level Monitoring
From Water Level
The OTT CBS is a compact, accurate, and low power bubbler sensor for surface water level monitoring. The OTT CBS meets or exceeds USGS standards for accuracy, and will not drift over time. It features outputs for SDI-12 and 420 mA.
The OTT CBS is a compact, accurate, and low power bubbler sensor for surface water level monitoring. The OTT CBS meets or exceeds USGS standards for accuracy, and will not drift over time. It features outputs for SDI-12 and 4...20 mA.
- Source Water
- Flow and Discharge
- Flood Warning
- Storm Water
- Surface Water
Meets and exceeds USGS guidelines for water level accuracy, and will not drift over time.
Combining the CBS with an EPS-50 bubble chamber reduces the influence of wave action and prevents unnecessary noise in your data.
No desiccant, pump maintenance, or lubrication required.
All programming can be completed using DIP switches; connect into existing platforms using 3/8' O.D. or 4mm O.D. measuring tube (no adapters required).
Small and powerful pump motor generates the required volume of air to perform measurement.
Intelligent pumping strategy compares the previous measurement to the actual pressure at the current measurement, and optimizes the pumping time depending on the difference (i.e., small changes in level are measured with very short pump cycles).
- *Parameters Measured: Water Level
- Accuracy: ±0.016 ft (±5 mm)
- Interface: 4 - 20 mA, SDI-12, SDI-12 via RS-485
- Level Accuracy: ±0.016 ft (±5 mm)
- Measuring Range: 0 - 50 ft (0 - 15 m)
- Number of orifices: 1
- Operating Temperature Range: -4 - +140 °F (-20 - +60 °C)
- Orifice Fitting Size: 2/4 mm; 4/6 mm
- Power Consumption: Measuring interval 15 min: typ. 25
- Power Supply: 10 - 30 V DC, typically 12/24 V DC
- Protection Class: IP 43
- Resolution: 0.01 ft; 0.001 psi (1 mm; 0.1 mbar)
- Standard storage temperature: -40 - +185 °F (-40 - +85 °C)