OTT HydroMet Sutron - Model SatLink 3 - Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
Sutron’s SatLink3 provides a cost-effective way to measure, log, calculate and transmit data from remote locations around the world. The unit monitors 32 independent measurements of most hydrological, meteorological, environmental or related sensors.
SL3 has built-in support for all meteorological satellites including GOES, EUMETSAT, INSAT and MTSAT for operation anywhere. Most often used directly connected to sensors and transmitting data on a user-set schedule, the Satlink3 has options for cellular and Iridium communications.
Satlink3 builds upon Sutron’s 35 years’ experience providing reliable satellite communications.
- Features: WiFi, USB-Host, USB-Device, RS-232, Satellite, Cellular, Data Logger
- Product highlights: The Industry's First Wi-Fi Multi-Communications Logging Transmitter
- IP-Communication: Yes
- Sensor interfaces: SDI-12, RS-232, Analog, Digital, RS-485, 4-20mA
- Expanded measurements from 16 to 32
- Improved analog accuracy & additional analog channels
- Two independent SDI-12 inputs expand SL3’s benefits: (a) If an SDI sensor or SDI wires are damaged or knocked offline, the other SDI sensor will continue to operate. (b) Two independent SDI ports also increase flexibility of SDI sensor scheduling.
- Optional cell/Iridium modems for redundant 2-way communications
- Wi-Fi for operation with wireless devices, including smart phones,
- tablets and PCs
- Expanded log from 120,000 to 1,000,000 readings
- Improved GUI program that runs on Android, iPhone, PC or MAC
- Expanded Operating Temperature Range (-40° C to +70° C)
- Support for all Geostationary Environmental Satellites including
- GOES, METEOSAT, INSAT, MTSAT & CGMS
- Compact multi-communication logger with built-in SDI-12, Analog, Digital, RS485 & 4-20mA measurement circuitry with lightning protection
- 2 Switched Power Outputs w/overload protection & 2 Digital
- Outputs for pulse or on/off control of attached devices
- Optional modems for additional cellular or Iridium communications
- Supports up to 32 measurements with independent schedules
- Equation processing & multiple level averaging
- Built-in Wi-Fi simplifies set up using smart phone/tablet/PC or connect directly to a PC USB port
- Use with Linkcomm interface for intuitive programming (Android, iPhone, PC, MAC)
- Optional data hosting with SutronWIN, for data collection, retrieval, and viewing via the web