PCA - Model GDA-P - Compact Portable Gas Detector Array - Personal
The GDA-P is a compact portable detector offering detection and identification of chemical warfare agents, chemical hazardous gases and toxic industrial compounds within seconds.
Especially designed for the enhanced personal protection in potentially dangerous environments, the simultaneous detection with the integrated IMS and either an EC or a PID provides a high level of safety by detecting a wide range of CWA's and TIC's.
Depending on the current threat the GDA-P shows name and concentration. Up to two chemicals are indicated from the current sensor information. A bar graph quickly informs about the current chemical load in sampled air.
LED lights at the top indicate the current alarming status without the need for operator interference. Acoustic alarming is integrated.
The self-cleaning mode of the GDA-P allows the instrument to be ready for the next measurement, without interruption time.
The Instruments Division of our company is committed in saling worldwide products for Environmental Air monitoring, Quality control and Safety. We support clients through our sale offices located in the major italian cities, and we provide trainings for users.
For chemical agents and hazardous chemicals
Modern defense operations face much higher requirements on detectors which go beyond detecting standard warfare agents. The GDA-P provides reliable and sensitive detection of chemical agents and is expanded for the detection of TICs and further hazardous compounds. When demands for military and civil security operations get merged, an instrument has to provide higher analytical capability to provide safety and safe information.
- Ion Mobility Detector (IMS)
Provides compound-specific information on a large number of chemicals down to ppb range.
- Photoionization Detector (PID) or Electrochemical Cell (EC)
Provides alarming capability on many additional hazardous chemicals.
- Indication of status and alarm by LED and acoustic alarm.
- Substance name and response indication on large color display.
- Library based identifi cation
- Libraries are adapted and managed in easy way.
- No calibration required
- Easy to understand display information
- Active cleaning is included in the fluidic system which allows to clean the sensors to baseline for consecutive accurate measurements
- Noise reduced operation with acoustic alarm and display turned off
- Open library system allows flexible adaptation
- Intuitive Operator menu, large color display
- Communication on RS232 and Bluetooth
- External Windows software assists in off-line data evaluation and basic service procedures flexible battery system:
- rechargeable NiMH Standard AA
- non rechargeable Standard AA
Depending on the current threat the GDA-P shows name and concentration. Up to two chemicals are indicated from the current sensor information. A bar graph quickly informs about the current chemical load in sampled air. LED lights at the top indicate the current alarming status without the need for operator interference. Acoustic alarming is integrated.
- IMS and PID or IMS and ECD, simultaneous detection, PID and ECD user interchangeable
- high resolution Ion Mobility Spectrometer (Ni63 ion source, positive and negative mode)
- intense self check
- Off-line Data Analysis software
- Detection range: ppb to ppm
- Temperature range: -30°C … 50°C (operating), -35°C … 70°C (storing)
- Wireless: Bluetooth
- Data logger 4GB
- Main power
- 11– 20 VDC, 8 Watt rechargeable battery (8 hrs) or standard AA battery *14 pcs (8 hrs)
- Computer interface: Serial RS-232 and Bluetooth
- Operating system Software
- WinMuster for instrument control and data analysis
- Off-line Data System and Library management
- Basic maintenance operations
- Wireless Bluetooth
Safety Class / Standards:
- Mil Std 810 G, 461G IP65
- 12 months