PCF-Elettronica - Model 529 BZ - Hot FID Benzene Automatic Analyzer
Special versions of the base Mod. 529 allow to meet the specific requirements of monitoring and control. The specific analysis of the chemical components increase the efficiency of industrial plant and avoids undesired pollution conditions. Gas chromatographic separation of Benzene fraction from the Total Hydrocarbons with direct measurement. For stack and environment continuous monitoring. It specifically measures the Benzene concentration. Gas chromatographic separation of Benzene fraction from the Total Hydrocarbons with direct measurement.
The separated CH4 is sent to FID detector whose response is memorised by the in built micro processor. In the repair phase of the 10 port rotation valve a second sample is subsequently introduced into the FID detector to measure the total quantity of hydrocarbons (THC); the relevant electronic signal is also memorised by electronics. By subtracting methane fraction from the signal of total hydrocarbons the value of hydrocarbon less mpfhnnp frartinn in thp «nmnlp is rnmnntpH
- Property micro hot FID atom counter.
- Gas chromatographic separation of Benzene Fraction from the Total Hydrocarbons.
- Analytical cycle, 300 sec
- Benzene LDL, 0.1 ppm
- Continuous Benzene output and display
- Real time chromatogram on display
- Data storage on flash memory
- Built in auto ignition
- Local and remote communication through RS 232
- Easy to integrate in stack systems
- Rack mounted