Perstorp - Runway Deicer
Perstorp has a long history in the deicer industry as a formates supplier for both liquid and solid deicers. We have helped to develop the global deicer business with tailor-made customer solutions helping airports to optimize airport traffic and flow through the snow and ice.
We believe you shouldn’t have to compromise between your deicer performance and the environment. That is why we developed Pergrip™ Run a runway deicer to ensure safety even in the harshest of weather, while minimizing harmful effects to the environment.Keeping airports running
Pergrip™ Run efficiently and effectively deices runways and pathways, ensuring safety even in the harshest of weather, while minimizing harmful effects to the environment. With the lowest carbon footprint by far versus comparative deicers, Pergrip Run meets the growing demand from airports and cities for better environmental performance and profile. Pergrip has a lower chemical oxygen demand (COD), applying less stress to runoff wastewater from run-and pathways, resulting in reduced water contamination and the amount of water treatment required.
Perstorp’s runway deicers have already become the deicers of choice for many leading airports in Europe thanks to their high performance and low environmental impact. Pergrip Run is designed to meet or exceed both local and international regulations for runway deicers and can be tailored to meet airports’ specific needs. Substituting less environmentally friendly deicing solutions with Pergrip Run is a convenient route to increased sustainability. Pergrip Run is certified according to SAE AMS 1431 (Solid) and SEA AMS 1435 (Liquid).
Perstorp™ is the global leader in the production and supply of potassium and sodium formates. As such, Pergrip Run is supported by the knowledge, experience and scale that Perstorp can deliver, in addition to their best-in-class logistics partners with whom we have established a fail-safe global supply chain, ensuring smooth and continuous deicing operations.
- Products with strong environmental profile, biodegradable, non-toxic, a very low COD, and a uniquely low carbon footprint
- Pergrip™ Run KF liquid de-icer melts ice and snow effectively and provides protection against re-freezing
- Pergrip™ Run KF solid de-icer is easily applied on snow and ice to give long-term protection
- Top service with optimized logistic setup, ability to serve our customers at short notice, and products for airport runways to minimize costly delays
- Cost competitive position through backward integration to the base raw materials
- Ease of product usage to optimize time, personnel and operational costs, keeping the runways operational during