From Activated Carbons
Activated carbon products designed for the oil and gas industry, covering water treatment, vapour treatment, and process applications in petrochemical facilities.
The PetroSorb series includes the following grades:
- 1000 Series – direct activated granular carbons with combined micropore/mesopore volume for the removal of low to medium molecular weight organic compounds in water and process (amine/glycol streams).
- 6000 Series – agglomerated granular carbons with combined micropore/mesopore volume for removal of low to medium molecular weight compounds in water and process (amine/glycol streams).
- 80 and 90 – standard grade direct activated products designed for wastewater purification.
- GX Series – extruded pellet carbons for general air treatment.
- BX Series – extruded pellet carbons specially designed for regenerable applications such as solvent recovery and gasoline vapour recovery.
- G-SWC80 – Standard activity granular activated carbon utilized as a support media for the catalysis of chemical reactions. Very low density material and thus advantageous in volume fill applications.
- H Series – acid washed grades for exceptional product purity, designed for condensate purification. Includes our HS-D product for low silica leaching.