Phoenix - Industrial Pneumatic Panel
The pneumatic Phoenix is a higher specification, rugged model and is recommended for high duty applications. The PLC-based control system is housed in a NEMA enclosure. Ideal for industrial, hazardous, hot and wet environments.
Photo illustrates customized panel to operate two Phoenix's in parrallel.
- Automotive - Deluge and pretreatment stages, parts washing, machine coolant, and process cooling.
- Pulp and Paper - White water, spray nozzle protection, vacuum pump seal water, and river intake.
- Food Processing - Flume water, wash water, and waste water.
- Chemical Processing - Process fluids and protection of analytical equipment.
- For additional applications, please contact Zero Gravity Filters or your local representative
- Uninterrupted flow during backwash increases system up-time.
- Fully automatic, 100% self-cleaning operation saves labor.
- Stainless steel filter element eliminates disposable media and associated costs.
- Minimal moving parts through simplicity of design reduce maintenance and operating costs.
- Precision engineered gap ensures efficient particle retention and removal.
- Compact design saves valuable floor space.
- Centrifugal “turbo” action optimizes backwash frequency by allowing larger proportion of debris to remain in suspension.