Planco - Model BJ Series - Occasional Use/Disposable Filters
From Downdraft Tables
Maximum Efficiency for occasional use and less demanding applications. Available in three lengths (1000, 1500 and 2000 mm), the BJ downdraft table is recommended for less demanding applications and an averagely intensive use. The filtering system is composed of three levels of filtration for a progressive filtration of pollutants starting from the coarse dusts to get to finer particulates. The three mechanical action filters allow you to achieve the ultimate F8 efficiency (EN779). Upon request, the downdraft table is available with an extractor external to the table itself.
The BJ series downdraft table can be equipped with side screens and a rear suction panel; the first ensure the protection of the work area from air currents, while the front suction guarantees the elimination of fumes and particulate matter that, depending on the application, may be projected in different directions. Accessories dedicated to the work area also include the visor, the lighting kit and a transparent foldable capote for a complete protection of the operator in the most difficult applications.
Wide choice of work surfaces as required. In addition to the classic metal work surface, you can request a wood, felt, PVC or rubber-coated one.
According to the installation, the downdraft table may be equipped with ducts of connection to a centralized plant, ducts for diffusion to recirculate air in the environment, or ducts fitted with post absolute filter or active carbon filter according to the pollutants to be treated.
- Designed for suction of small quantities of fumes and dusts (non-demanding applications and occasional use)
- Ability to maintain under constant suction large surfaces comprised between 1 and 2 square meters
- Ability to maintain under suction pieces that continue to emanate pollutants even after the specific processing;
- Greater cleanliness of the workplace thanks to the collection of waste in the drawer of the worktable
- Reduction of sound pollution of the work areas near the worktable through the screens on three sides.
- Progressive filtration in three levels that guarantees an F8 efficiency according to EN779
- It makes possible the circulation of air in the environment
- Ability to adapt according to the needs: the work surface, filtering system, side screens and various accessories
- Extractor unit included.
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Industry
- Military Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Papermaking, Graphics and Printing Industry
- Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Construction and Cement Industry
- Naval Industry and Shipbuilding
- Rail Industry
- Metallurgical and Mechanical Industry
- Marble and Stone Processing
- Plastic Moulding Industry
- Restoration Sector