Planco - Model BK Series - Intensive Use/ Automatic Cleaning System
From Downdraft Tables
Maximum Efficiency and Auto Cleaning for intensive use. Available in lengths of 1500 and 2000 mm, the BK downdraft table is recommended for heavy duty applications and intensive use. The filtering system is composed of self-cleaning cartridges (Reverse jet) ensuring an effective filtration equal to M category (particulate matter – EN 60335-2-69).
There are different filtering cartridges according to the type of dusts/solid particulate:
- Cartridges for fine Dusts(code: K6161)
- Cartridges for explosive Dusts (code: K6162)
- Cartridges for adhesive Dusts (code: K6163)
- Cartridges for explosive and adhesive Dusts (code: K6164)
- Cartridges for Dusts and welding Fumes (code: K7185)
You can equip the table with side screens and a rear suction panel that ensure the protection of the work area from air currents and a complete suction including a frontal one. Accessories dedicated to the work area also include the visor, the lighting kit and a transparent foldable capote for a complete protection of the operator in the most difficult applications.
The work surface may be coated according to the requirements in wood, felt, PVC or rubber. The standard version comes in metal.
As regards the installation, the downdraft table may be equipped with ducts of connection to a centralized plant, ducts for diffusion to recirculate air in the environment, or ducts fitted with post absolute filter or active carbon filter according to the pollutants to be treated.
Variants on request
- Downdraft tables prepared with absolute filter H13 Efficiency
- Downdraft tables prepared with active carbon filter
- Downdraft tables with silenced fan
- Designed to suck up large amounts of fumes and dusts (heavy duty and intensive use applications)
- Ability to maintain under constant suction large surfaces comprised between 1 and 2 square meters
- Ability to maintain under suction pieces that continue to emanate pollutants even after the specific processing;
- Greater cleanliness of the workplace thanks to the collection of waste in the drawer of the worktable
- Reduction of sound pollution of the work areas near the worktable through the screens on three sides
- It is provided with self-cleaning filter cartridges (Reverse Air Jet)
- Maximum efficiency of filtration equal to M category according to DIN EN 60335-2-69 (Safety of electrical appliances for household and similar use – Part 2: Particular requirements for vacuum cleaners and industrial vacuum cleaners).
- It makes possible the circulation of air in the environment
- ATEX version available on request
- Extractor unit included.
- Aeronautical and Aerospace Industry
- Military Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Papermaking, Graphics and Printing Industry
- Cosmetic and Pharmaceutical Industry
- Construction and Cement Industry
- Naval Industry and Shipbuilding
- Rail Industry
- Metallurgical and Mechanical Industry
- Marble and Stone Processing
- Plastic Moulding Industry
- Restoration Sector