Presto GeoTerra - Construction Mats: Portable, Economical & Reusable
From Construction Mats
Geoterra: The SAFEST Construction Mat in the Industry. Create access across soft ground with speed, agility, and safety with strong, light-weight GEOTERRAh Construction Mats. Build access roads, work platforms and tracking pads even over poor soils, wet ground and difficult-to-access sites. Protect lawn from damaging construction traffic. With a high crush and flexural strength, GEOTERRA mats deliver support for construction traffic and heavy equipment loads without the expense of heavier HDPE or timber mats. Performance: GEOTERRA Mats Proven Equivalent to 12 inches of Aggregate.
Geoterra Construction Mats Benefits
GEOTERRA mats are up to 70% more economical than alternative mats and are often the right mat for the job.
Easier to Transport & Handle
GEOTERRA units are substantially lighter than timber or heavy composite mats and do not require special handling equipment such as cranes or other overhead machinery.
Faster, Safer to Install
GEOTERRA mats are fast to install onsite, or can be preassembled offsite for easy on-site placement. They are safer than mats that require heavy overhead handling equipment.
Design Flexibility, Laydown Versatility
GEOTERRA mats are compatible with other filter or drainage products. Their size allows custom shaping the overall mat to meet site requirements, reducing costs.
Equivalent to 12 inches Aggregate
Research at Kansas University verified GEOTERRA mats performed equivalent to 12 inches (300 mm) of crushed aggregate & 8211;and. they reduce rutting, and offer easier clean-up, easier turf restoration and lower installation.
GEOTERRA mats are made from HDPE and are highly weather resistant. Mats can be reused for additional savings as they will not rot or weather.
Porous Surface Allows Water Infiltration & Exfiltration
The mat & 8217;s open surface allows water to pass through the mat, minimizing accumulation of water and resulting saturated soils as well as harmful pore pressure build up. The open surface also allows inclusion of underlying drainage layers to capture and manage rainwater.
Low Environmental Impact
GEOTERRA mats are made from recycled material, conserving natural resources compared to timber and composite mats that require destruction of hundreds of acres of forest and higher resin use.
Discover More Benefits
Benefits of GEOTERRA Construction Mats
- GEOTERRA mats offer contractors a safer way to access sites without heavy equipment.
- One pallet covers 200 sf, equivalent to an 8 ft. wide x 25 ft. long access road.
- Strong mats made from weather-resistant recycled polyethylene.
- Mat sections are “locked” together with Padloc connection devices. Great for transporting preassembled mats into sites.
GEOTERRA Mats Compared to Heavy HDPE and Timber Mats
- Are light-weight, easy to transport and don’t require heavy handling equipment, so they are safer for workers to deploy and install.
- Are far more economical (40-70%) than heavier HDPE or timber mats.
- With a high flexural strength, they perform well in soft soils.
- Offer low-life-cycle cost; may be disassembled, removed and reused.
- Construction Access Roads
- Temporary Access for Construction Equipment
- Oil Drilling Roadways & Platforms
- Wind Farm Roadways & Staging Areas
- Heavy Vehicle & Equipment Storage
- Tower Construction Using Heavy Cranes
- Cemetery and Utility Access
- Field Turf & Lawn Protection
No reviews were found for Presto GeoTerra - Construction Mats: Portable, Economical & Reusable. Be the first to review!