ProMinent Chlorinsitu - Model IIa 60 - 2,500 g/h - Electrolysis System
Output 60 – 2,500 g/h of chlorine. CHLORINSITU IIa is a compact on-site electrolysis system for the production of a low-chlorate hypochlorite solution from sodium chloride and electrical energy. A key advantage is its simple process management and excellent system safety through integral ventilation and bleeding.
Electrolysis system CHLORINSITU IIa with open cell electrolysis: improved efficiency through innovative design.
The new CHLORINSITU IIa combines the proven and durable design of the open electrolysis cell with an innovative design. An exceptional quality of hypochlorite solution is achieved, while the salt and power consumption could be decreased..
The chlorate content of the product is significantly below the limit value specified in EN 901.
All relevant system components are accommodated in a compact and space-saving housing. Integral hydrogen discharge enables the system to be installed without any need for specific ventilation requirements for the installation place (no ATEX).
The system is immediately ready for use, thanks to the plug-and-play concept. Operation of the electrolysis system has been consciously kept simple.
Available scope of delivery:
- Corrosion-proof housing with ventilation fan
- Control with multicoloured touch panel
- Remote maintenance module
- Salt dissolving tanks outside of the housing
- Integrated product tank with diaphragm metering pump for metering the chlorine solution
- Integrated softener
- Durable design, transparent technology
- Low-chlorate product (below the EN 901 limit value)
- High output
- Excellent safety
- Minimal space requirement
- Minimal maintenance work and ease of operation
- Potable water
- Swimming pools
- Horticulture and animal breeding