ProMinent Dulcosmose - Model BW - Reverse Osmosis System
Permeate output 2,000 – 50,000 l/h. Reverse osmosis system Dulcosmose BW is the standard model for the modern desalination of brackish water. Equipped with the latest generation of 'high rejection low-pressure' diaphragms, this system achieves maximum permeate output with moderate operating pressures, thereby lowering investment and operating costs.
Brackish water is transformed into drinking water
A reverse osmosis system of type of BW has PVC pipework on the low-pressure side. The system has high-grade stainless steel (type DIN 1.4571) on the high-pressure side. Stainless steel pipes are welded under shielding gas and a forming gas atmosphere and subsequently passivated in a pickling bath. The integrated semi-automatic cleaning system with permeate and/or raw water flushing ensures exceptionally long diaphragm service lives, as scaling and fouling effects are minimised. The system is very adaptable to specific customer requirements. Pipework material, other types of diaphragm for enhanced salt retention, integration of measuring and control technology and metering technology to visualisation of the entire process with peripheral components via a PLC.
- Efficient operation with low pressure diaphragms with maximum output and salt retention rates of up to over 99 %
- Reduced maintenance and service costs as well as long diaphragm service lives, thanks to integrated cleaning concepts and flushing options
- Service-friendly construction of systems on a corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel or stainless steel frame
- Simple and safe to operate: Central control of the entire system by microprocessor controller or industrial PLC with touch panel and process visualisation.
- Application-optimised design taking into account economic aspects, such as the durability of the diaphragms, energy efficiency and process automation
- One-stop shop: no interface problems, smooth running with short times between definition of the task to joint commissioning and on-site system supervision with our global subsidiaries
- Turnkey systems constructed on a high-quality, double powder-coated steel or stainless steel frame.
- Highly efficient low-pressure diaphragms with maximum output and system retention rates of over 99% integrated in epoxy-glass resin pressure pipes
- Pre-filter 5µm with manometer for determining differential pressure
- Pressure switch to protect the high-pressure pump
- Flow meter to display permeate, concentrate and concentrate return volume
- Semi-automatic cleaning system for chemical module cleaning for long module service lives
- 2 switching inputs for level control of the cleaning tank
- 2 switching inputs for level control of the permeate tank
- Pause switching input for external On/Off
- External fault switching input
- Temperature measuring input (PT 100)
- Active permeate valve output (filling of cleaning tank)
- Active output for flushing valve for initial permeate disposal (depending on conductivity), raw water, permeate and interval flushing (idle time management)
- Active output for controlling a metering pump (anti-scalant)
- Analogue output 0/4…20 mA conductance
- Optional industrial PLC with touch panel and process visualisation
The product range Dulcosmose BW was designed for the following values in feed water:
- Salt content max.: 5,000 mg/l*
- pH range: 3.0 … 10.0
- Silt density index max.: 3
- Free chlorine max.: 0.1 mg/l
- Total Fe, Mn max.: 0.2 mg/l
- Total hardness max.: water must be chemically stabilised
- Bacteria count max.: 100 KBE/ml
- Turbidity max.: 0.5 NTU
- COD max.: 5 mg/l**
* Deviating salt contents have a corresponding influence on the performance data.
** As O2