ProMinent Dulcosmose - Model SW - Reverse Osmosis System
Permeate output 780 – 29,000 l/h. The reverse osmosis system Dulcosmose SW is the standard model for modern desalination of salt water. Equipped with the latest generation of 'high rejection low-pressure' diaphragms, this system achieves maximum permeate output with moderate operating pressures, thereby lowering investment and operating costs.
Salt water is transformed into drinking water.
A reverse osmosis system of type of SW has PVC pipework on the low-pressure side. The high-pressure side of the system has a potable water-compatible, highly corrosion-resistant inner seal due to the high NaCI content. The integrated semi-automatic cleaning system with permeate and/or raw water flushing ensures exceptionally long diaphragm service lives, as scaling and fouling effects are minimised. The system can be adapted with ease to specific customer requirements. Pipework material, other types of diaphragm for enhanced salt retention, integration of measuring and control technology and metering technology to visualisation of the entire process with peripheral components via a PLC. Everything can be selected at random. Optional for all systems: They can be fitted with a system for energy recovery from the concentrate flow. The latest generation of what are known as pressure controllers is used.
- Integrated energy recovery system based on state-of-the-art pressure controllers
- Efficient operation with low pressure diaphragms with outputs of up to 50% and high salt retention rates of up to over 99%
- Reduced maintenance and service costs as well as long diaphragm service lives, thanks to integrated cleaning concepts and flushing options
- Service-friendly construction of systems on a corrosion-resistant powder-coated steel or stainless steel frame
- Simple and safe to operate: Central control of the entire system by microprocessor controller or industrial PLC with touch panel and process visualisation
- Application-optimised design taking into account economic aspects, such as the durability of the diaphragms, energy efficiency and process automation
- Turnkey systems constructed on a high-quality, double powder-coated steel or stainless steel frame
- Highly efficient low-pressure diaphragms with maximum output and system retention rates of over 99% integrated in epoxy-glass resin pressure pipes
- Pre-filter 5µm with manometer for determining differential pressure
- Pressure switch to protect the high-pressure pump
- Flow meter to display permeate and concentrate volume
- Semi-automatic cleaning system for chemical module cleaning for long module service lives
- Central PLC of the entire system and peripheral components, adapted to customer requirements.
The product range Dulcosmose SW was designed for the following values in feed water:
- Salt content max.: 40,000 mg/l*
- pH range: 3.0 … 10.0
- Silt density index max.: 3
- Free chlorine max.: 0.1 mg/l
- Total Fe, Mn max.: 0.2 mg/l
- Total hardness max.: water must be chemically stabilised
- Bacteria count max. : 100 KBE/ml
- Turbidity max.: 0.5 NTU
- COD max.: 5 mg/l**
* Differing salinities affect the performance data accordingly
** As O2