Graduated measuring ranges 0.05 – 100 mg/l. Accurate measurement of fluoride with DULCOTEST sensors in the monitoring of potable water and waste water, suitable for pH values up to 9.5.
Reliable online measurement of fluoride – with DULCOTEST sensors.
In some countries fluoride is monitored when potable water is fluoridised, but also generally during the treatment of industrial waste water.
Our product line of DULCOTEST fluoride sensors provides two types of sensor, optimised for these applications.
The sensor consists of a fluoride transducer, the connectable transducer of a reference electrode and a separate temperature measuring unit. The sensor is based on the potentiometric measuring principle with the help of an ion-selective electrode (ISE) and a reference electrode.
The measuring point is available fully mounted on our measuring and control system DULCOTROL with the sensor fitting and controller DULCOMETER diaLog DACa.
- Precise, real-time potentiometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Can be used up to a pH of 9.5
- Selective LaF3 crystal eliminates faults caused by cross sensitivities
- Rapid external temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Potentiometric principle prevents faults caused by flow changes
- Potentiometric measuring principle enables quick commissioning
- pH value: 5.5…9.5
- Temperature: 1…35 °C
- Pressure: max. 6 bar, 3 bar (30 °C)
Fluoride Sensor FLEP 010-SE / FLEP 0100-SE
Highly selective, online fluoride sensor, optimised for the fluoridation of potable water and monitoring of waste water with a pH of up to 9.5
- Measured variable: Fluoride ion concentration
- Reference method: Photometrically (Photometer DT2C)
- Measuring range:
- With measuring transducer FPV1: 0.05...10 mg/l
- With measuring transducer FP100V1: 0.5...100 mg/l
- pH range: 5.5 … 9.5
- Temperature: 1 … 35 °C
- Max. pressure: 7.0 bar, (no pressure surges)
- Min. conductivity: 100 µS/cm
- Shaft diameter: 12.0 mm
- Fitting length: 120 mm
- Thread: PG 13.5
- Electrical connection: SN6 plug-in head
- Enclosure rating: IP 65
- Installation: Bypass: open outlet or return of the sample water into the process line, inline: direct installation into the pipework; fixed or replaceable (replaceable fitting), tank, channel: Immersion in the immersion tube
- Intake flow: 10…200 l/h
- Flow: 20 l/h (recommended)
- Response time T95 max.: 30 s (for conc. > 0.5 ppm)
- Shelf life: 6 months
- In-line probe fitting: Bypass fitting DLG IV
- Measuring and control equipment: D1C/DAC/DULCOMARIN® II
- Typical applications: Monitoring the fluoridation of potable water in waterworksWaste water
- Resistance to: Disinfectant, solids content (turbid types of water)
- Measuring principle, technology: Direct potentiometric measurement, 2 electrodes, gel electrolyte, ceramic diaphragm, separate temperature measurement for temperature compensation needed
- Monitoring of fluoride in potable water. In some countries it is standard practice to add fluoride to drinking water to prevent tooth decay.
- Monitoring discharger limit values in industrial waste water, e.g. in the semiconductor industry