Measuring ranges: 0.05 – 10 mg/l and 0.1 – 20 mg/l. Precise measurement of dissolved oxygen with DULCOTEST sensors – very wide range of applications, from the monitoring of water rich in oxygen, including surface water or potable water, to the reliable control of minimal oxygen concentrations when aerating aeration tanks in clarification plants.
Reliable online measurement of dissolved oxygen – with DULCOTEST sensors.
The measured variable 'dissolved oxygen' indicates the volume of gaseous oxygen physically dissolved in the aqueous phase in mg/l (ppm). Our product line of DULCOTEST sensors for 'dissolved oxygen' provides two types of sensor with different structures and measuring ranges to perform measuring tasks. Type DO1 can be connected to the process in an immersion pipe or in-line probe and is used for measurement and control in the monitoring of more oxygen-rich waters such as surface water or potable water.
Type DO2 is integrated in a floating ball and has been specially optimised for the control of lower oxygen concentrations in clarification plants.
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Teflon diaphragm is not sensitive to dirt
- Stable zero point by means of large diaphragm-covered electrodes
- Integrated temperature compensation (Pt 1000) eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow and cross sensitivities
- Waste water treatment: Optimisation of the oxygen input into the aeration tank (biological stage) of clarification plants for energy saving
- Fish farming: Control of oxygen input in water that needs to be treated for aquaculture
- Potable water supply: Optimisation of the aeration stage in waterworks
- Environmental technology: Quality assessment of surface water
- Measuring accuracy: Type DO 2: ±0.05 mg/l , type DO 3: ±0.1 mg/l
- Temperature: 0 … 50 °C
- Max. pressure: Type DO 2: 1 bar, type DO 3: 2 bar
- Degree of protection: IP 68
- Supply voltage: Type DO 2: 12 … 30 V DC, type DO 3: 18…30 V DC