ProMinent - Model Gamma/ XL - Solenoid-Driven Metering Pump
Capacity range 8 – 80 l/h, 25 – 2 bar. The gamma/ XL is a smart, connectible solenoid-driven metering pump that is setting new standards in terms of productivity, reliability and cost-effectiveness.
gamma/ XL – large output, great features
The new solenoid-driven metering pump gamma/ XL is the enhancement to our proven gamma/ X and covers a capacity range from 8 – 80 l/h at 25 – 2 bar. The gamma/ XL also has other interfaces, for example CAN bus and Wi-Fi connections. This allows the gamma/ XL to network with all systems, devices and platforms. Like the gamma/ X, the gamma/ XL has an intuitive operating concept. The pump is adjusted using a click wheel and 4 additional operating keys. Pressure detection without wetted parts ensures maximum operational safety. Hydraulic error statuses, like “Gas in the dosing head”, “Overpressure” and “No pressure” can be detected.
Pressure fluctuations in the system are detected and compensated for, achieving a high level of dosing precision and reducing chemical consumption to the required level.
The last 300 events are retrospectively saved in the integral log book, which permits rapid analysis of the cause and troubleshooting.
Deviations from the metering volume or hydraulic fault statuses are immediately detected and corrected by the gamma/ XL. The pump’s operating menu includes ordering information for the wear parts required.
Designed as a smart product, it can also be connected to our web-based DULCOnneX fluid management platform. The user can use this to monitor his metering process in real time, avoid downtimes and generate reports fully automatically.
- Simple adjustment of the capacity directly in l/h or in gph
- Integrated pressure measurement and display for greater safety during commissioning and in the process
- Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection for the simple configuration and call-up of process data (optional)
- Capacity adjustment range 1:40,000
- Direct input of the required final concentration with volume-proportional metering tasks in concentration mode
- Virtually wear-free solenoid drive, overload-proof and economical
- Chemical distributors
- Systems engineering
- Food and beverage industry
- Potable water
- Waste water
- Chemical industry
- Bottling processes, e.g. ink cartridges or highlighter pens
- With an integrated process timer, suitable as a control unit for simple processes, e.g. biocide metering in cooling water
- All industrial applications, either as a stand-alone unit or integrated in a complete system
- Illuminated 3” LCD and 3-LED display for operating, warning and error messages, visible from all sides
- In non-automatic mode, stroke rate setting 1 stroke/h – 12,000 strokes/h, stroke length electronically continuously variable 0 – 100%, recommended 30 – 100%
- Factor with external contact control 99:1 – 1:99
- Batch operation with max. 99.99 or 99,999 strokes/start pulse
- Connector for 2-stage level switch
- 3 additional ports, switched as digital inputs or outputs
- Optional 0/4 – 20 mA output for remote transmission of stroke length, stroke rate and error messages
- Optional relay module with 1 x switchover contact, 230 V – 8 A
- Optional relay module with 2 x On, 24 V – 100 mA