ProMinent Ozonfilt - Model OZvb - Ozone System
Ozone capacity 10 – 70 g ozone/h. OZONFILT OZVb is powerful and compact and is ideal for efficient ozone generation from compressed air in the output range of up to 70 g/h. The turnkey ozone system including mixing equipment offers everything you need for safe and seamless operation.
Powerful and environmentally-friendly disinfection and oxidation
Ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone. OZONFILT® OZVb are pressurised systems in which compressed air is fed into the ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone.
Ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone is generated from the oxygen content of the surrounding air, via a compressor and is inducted into the process based on demand. Ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone can now be generated in values of up to 20 g/Nm3, safely and reliably in the many demanding environments and plant room locations globally.
Ozone Significantly less environmentally harmful by-products result from the generation and use of ozone concentrations within the water to be treated with values of between 3 and 12 ppm can be achieved using our coordinated mixing equipment with an efficiency of up to 95%.
- Safe and seamless operation through continuous monitoring of all relevant operating data
- Simple, safe and reliable operation with process visualisation, thanks to a large, coloured and clearly arranged 4.3' touch panel
- Compact system with integral air treatment
- Turnkey complete system with perfectly coordinated mixing device including back pressure valve, vacuum breaker and static mixer
- Direct injection without injector system for up to 4 bar back pressure
- Location-independent system monitoring in real time via the DULCOnneX platform: Improved process reliability. Reliability and transparency due to real-time monitoring, individual alarms and automated reports.
- 4 different sizes depending on the capacity range
- Compact mounting in a painted steel cabinet
- Special dielectric with outstanding cooling performance: in spite of the low cooling water consumption, heat is quickly and efficiently discharged before the ozone produced can decompose due to excessive heat
- Integrated air treatment based on a pressure swing dryer with adjustable throttle valve and analogue flow measurement and pressure monitoring
- Continuous analogue pressure measurement in the ozone generator with automatic capacity adjustment to compensate for pressure fluctuations
- Cooling water system with automatic shut-off valve, adjustment valve and monitoring device via flow and temperature sensor
- Gas-tight diaphragm valve at the ozone outlet
- PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) control with operating data recorded on an SD card
- Simple, safe and reliable operation with process visualisation, thanks to large, colour and clear 4.3' touch panel
- Contact inputs for external On/Off switching, gas detector connector, external fault alert, flow control
- Analogue input 4-20 mA for power control depending on the measured value combined with external measuring and control technology
- Contact outputs for collective malfunction alert, warning and operation
- Wide range of communication interfaces for connection to higher-level controls or for remote monitoring (LAN web server, PROFIBUS® DP, PROFINET®, Modbus TCP or RTU)
- Evaluation and analysis program for the simple and fast visualisation of operating data on a PC
- Stainless steel control cabinet
- Pressure controller with filter unit at the compressed air input
- Different designs of ready-wired installed mixing unit up to complete equipment including back pressure valve, vacuum breaker and integral static mixer
- Air conditioning: The system can be equipped with integral air conditioning with ambient temperatures above 40 °C
- Control of a cooling water heat exchanger
- Integration of a dew point sensor to monitor the quality of compressed air
Max. 85% air humidity of the ambient air, non-condensing, non-corrosive, dust-free, max. ambient temperature: 40 °C (with integrated air conditioning system: 50 °C)
- Potable water supply: Oxidation of iron, manganese and arsenic, refinement and taste enhancement and disinfection
- Waste water treatment: Degradation / reduction of COD and micro-contaminants, reduction of sewage sludge
- Food and beverage industry: Oxidation of iron and manganese, disinfection of table water and rinser water
- Swimming pools: Degradation of disinfection by-products, reliable microbiological barrier and production of crystal-clear water, thanks to its micro-flocculating effect
- Industry: Legionella prevention and disinfection of cooling water