ProMinent Tomal - Multi-Screw Feeder
Capacity range 0.4 – 215 m3/h. Its unique construction makes the multi-screw feeder ideally suited for metering powders and granulates.
Reduce costs with precision and reliability when metering dry products.
TOMAL® metering units are volumetric multi-screw feeders and can be integrated into almost every process, whether continuously or intermittently, into many applications in which solids need to be metered safely and precisely.
The metering unit is ideally designed and selected to your customer-specific requirements.
- Safe silo emptying
- Excellent dosing precision better than ± 1% with constant bulk weight/density
- Linear discharge curve
- Waste water treatment
- Paper industry
- Flue gas cleaning
- Chemical industry
- Glass and ceramic industry
- Robust construction for low wear.
- Number of intermeshed and counter-rotating feeder screws, which form a blocking zone and thus prevent product on flow when at rest.
- Material extraction along the entire active inlet surface of the metering unit.
- Self-cleaning construction.
- The volumetric TOMAL® metering unit can be disassembled in combination with weighing technology to form a gravimetric metering system. This is ideal with large fluctuations in bulk weight/density.
- Level sensors to detect bridge formation