ProMinent Ultromat - Model ULDa - Metering Systems
Extraction rates of up to 2,000 l/h. The ProMinent metering system Ultromat ULDa is an automatic polyelectrolyte preparation system. It is useful wherever polymers need to be automatically prepared as polymer solutions to act as flocculation aids.
A good solution when preparing polymer solutions as flocculation aids.
Ultromat ULDa double-decker systems are used to process liquid and powdered polymers. The system consists of two separate PP storage tanks, stacked above each other, preventing product carry-over. The polymer solution is batched in the upper storage tank and can be transferred to the lower storage tank once the maturing time has elapsed.
- Processing of liquid polymer (0.05-1.0%) and powdered polymer (0.05-0.5%).
- No mixing of fresh and matured polymer.
- Wide range of versions for specific applications.
- Operator-controlled input of the solvent concentration and calibration of powder metering unit and liquid concentrate pump.
- Water fitting with flow meter and fitting set for the dilution water.
- Gentle mixing of the polymer solution (electric stirrer).
- Potable water treatment
- Waste water treatment (industry and local authorities)
- Sludge de-watering
- Paper production
Siemens S7 – 1200 compact control system and KTP 400 touch panel
- PLC Programmable Logic Controller optionally fitted with PROFIBUS and DP/DP coupler
- Optionally fitted with Profinet and PN/PN coupler
- Optionally fitted with Modbus TCP
The following types of polymer can be processed:
- Liquid polymers (0.05 – 1.0 %)
- Powdered polymers (0.05 – 0.5 %)
- Tank size/extraction rate
- Construction (normal or mirror image)
- Electrical connection
- Control S7 – 1200 (with and without PROFIBUS®/PROFINET/Modbus TCP)
- Powder feeder
- Vibrator for powder feeder unit (promotes the movement of polymer)
- FG205 powder feeder/top hopper (for filling and feeding the powder feeder unit)
- Liquid concentrate pumps of types Sigma, Spectra, DULCOflex
- Monitor for liquid concentrate pump (float switch / flow monitor)
- Flush valve (Y-flush inlet or wetting cone)
- Language (pre-set language for the control panel)
The standard scope of delivery includes among other things:
- Pause function/operating message/running dry function
- Monitoring of the re-dilution unit
- Lifting lugs