Proreact - Model B - Large-Scale Sterile Bioreactors
The FRINGS PROREACT B fermenters for sterile sensitive industrial production procedures with working volumes of several 10,000 litres and also as large-scale fermentation systems of greater than 100,000 litres are designed, produced and commissioned for specific projects.
The systems in hygienic design tend to consist of:
- Pressure tank - 1/3 bar (can also be depressurised at the customer’s request) made of stainless steel 1.4301/1.4404
- Internally slurred weld seams and surfaces of quality Ra
- Mixing and gassing unit with various selectable agitators
- Supply lines for mechanical seals
- Heat exchanger (internal/external) with peripheral equipment
- Pipework and fittings, e.g. in DIN 11851 and DIN 11864 for substrates, products, cleaning using CIP and SIP
- Compact frames to accommodate all pipes and units (distributed over different platforms for large fermenters)
- Sterile filter units
- Condensate pipelines
- Sensors and field equipment
- Central control unit with SIEMENS SPS and touch panel
Smaller production plants up to 3,000 litres can be completely produced and approved as “package units” in the factory in Bonn. Larger plants are fitted at the building site as prefabricated subsystems and commissioned there.For industrial production plants, each project is worked out using the economic principles with regard to investment, operating costs and performance of the fermenter or fermenter line in close cooperation with you as the customer, in order to find the most economic solution.All PROREACT B fermenters have one thing in common: only the equipment and standards that are absolutely necessary for the operation are integrated into the systems. For this reason, the operating and maintenance costs are minimised, along with the procurement costs.