Puregold - Model Gel - Untreated Bentonite Drilling Fluid
PUREGOLD GEL is a minimum 80 - 90 bbl yield, organic-free, untreated, high quality bentonite drilling fluid designed for the groundwater monitoring industry. It complies with API 13A Section 10, Specifications for Drilling Fluid Materials and is certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 60, Drinking Water Treatment Chemicals - Health Effects.
PUREGOLD GEL is recommended for environmental rotary drilling where ambient groundwater quality and soil chemistry must be maintained. PUREGOLD GEL can be used in fresh or saltwater mud systems. It can also be used as a seal for earthen structures, slurry trenching, tunnel boring, and foundation drilling.
- Chemically stable. Results from TCLP Metals Analysis are below RCRA limits for hazardous constituents
- Contaminant free. All 116 priority pollutants tested were below TCLP detection limits
- Lubricates and cools drilling bit
- Mixes quickly to achieve required viscosity
- Efficiently removes cuttings from the borehole
- Seals borehole wall to reduce fluid loss and impedes inter-aquifer groundwater movement
- Stabilizes and supports borehole wall
- 50 lb (22.7 kg) bag, 48 per pallet, 1 ton or 2 ton supersacks, or bulk. All pallets are plastic-wrapped.