PURItech - On-Road Systems for Buses and Coaches / Air Filtration System
PURItech is a German exhaust aftertreatment specialist with more than 10 years of retrofit and OE experience. Our innovative, reliable and compliant products range among the best in the worldwide market. PURItech retrofit solutions are designed to perfectly fit the applications. They comply with most of the European retrofit standards such as Transport for London, Appendix 27 for Germany, RDW approval for The Netherlands etc. Thanks to the PURItech filter system our bus and coach customers enjoy free access to any European Low Emission Zone.
Self-regenerating particulate trap. The DPFN system from PURItech employs a wall-flow honeycomb substrate with a catalytically active coating. The system nearly eliminates Diesel particles and reduces NOx emissions simultaneously. It entitles your EURO 1, 2 or 3 vehicles to upgrade to Euro 4 (PM only). The DPFN system is designed for vehicles which operate a medium to high power regime. It is ideally suited to coaches in long distance services.
Self-regenerating particulate trap with catalytic pre-filter. The DPFN+ additionally comprises of a coated pre-filter upstream of the wall-flow substrate. This design enables the system to regenerate the soot at lower exhaust gas temperatures which occur in suburban and urban traffic.
Self-regenerating particulate trap with HC-Dosing. For very low exhaust gas temperature profiles, such as stop-and-go traffic in city centers (Sightseeing Buses etc.), PURItech developed the DPFN++ system. The active regeneration strategy employs a nozzle in front of the pre-filter where automatically Diesel fuel is injected. The fuel combusts over the pre-filter and increases the exhaust temperature to enable the accumulated particles to regenerate. PURItech is the official partner of Daimler AG and services the Mercedes-Benz dealer network European wide. PURItech filters are sold through authorised and trained
The PURItech exhaust cleaning systems guarantee:
- „Unlimited Access“ to all European Low Emission Zones
- No increase in fuel consumption
- Long maintenance intervals – even after multiple filter cleanings
- Ease in installation due to bespoke designs
- No costly fuel additive necessary
- Filter housing made of high-grade stainless steel
- Electronic monitoring system featuring real time data-logger and dashboard LED
- Works with standard Diesel fuel (up to 350 ppm Sulfur) and Bio-Diesel
- is approved worldwide by VERT, TÜV, CARB, TfL, RDW etc.
- reduces toxic NO2 and even NOx emission in urban areas
- nearly eliminates Diesel particles (> 99 %) and oxidises simultaneously HC and CO
- approved and released by prominent vehicle manufacturers (Mercedes-Benz)