The system comprises four assemblies: two connected test spaces, machine unit, water tank, switch cabinet and air-cooled condenser.
Both test spaces have four racks for the specimens and two spray arms for spraying them with water. Up to six specimens can be placed oneach rack.
- Roof tiles arranged in same manner as on roofs
- Restricted water consumption due to water storage tank; water flows in a cycle
- Temperature conditioning of the air and tempering of water; water can be heated and cooled
- Water can be used for cooling the refrigerant resp., the gaseous refrigerants can be used for heating the water.
- Racks can be lifted with a crane / lfting device out of the test space.