Redoma - Model Powerkat B - Cable Recycling Plant - Up to 1000 kg/h
Extended with a granulator, thereby increasing the capacity by 60%. Suitable for companies having pre-cut or pre-chopped cable. Manually fed. Modular cable recycling plant with an excellent price/performance ratio made for tough conditions with low investment costs at an overall low cost of ownership. The POWERKAT B (PC B) has typically a capacity of up to 800 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (capacity depending on type of cable).
The PC B includes a 45 kW Rough Chopper equipped with hard metal knives that can process all types of dry cable up to diameter 120 mm with a length up to 1000 mm (containing steel up to 2 mm).
- Suitable for all types of dry cable (up to 2 mm steel reinforcement)
- Cable coils and bundles can be fed into the Rough Chopper
- Cable diameter max. 120 mm, length max. 1000 mm
- Suitable for forklift or crane feeding
- Rough Chopper including hard metal knife system, hydraulic pusher, automatic buffer feeding
- Buffer Silo between Rough Chopper and Granulator, increasing overall capacity and ensuring efficient separation
- Granulators with wear plates of HARDOX
- Filter with a Pre-Cyclone improving working environment
- Copper and aluminum purity: minimum 99.5%
The PC B can be extended to a Turbo version by using a 45 kW Granulator, increasing the capacity up to 1000 kg/h for cable with a Cu content of 50% (capacity depending on type of cable).
*Maximum infeed capacity is based on power cable with a copper content of 50%. Additional equipment for recovery of fines from the plastic is available on request. With reservation for technical alterations.