From Briquette Presses
Efficiently disposing of metal chips
Briquetting is a suitable treatment method for de-watering or de-oiling wet metal chips. During the briquetting process, our metal chip press recovers cooling lubricants that adhere to the damp metal chips. Consumption of these expensive cooling lubricants is thereby significantly reduced.
Depending on customer requirements, we offer metal chip presses for throughputs between 30 and 5,000 kg per hour. The required throughput and briquette density will have an influence on the choice of the briquette format.
- Recovery of expensive cooling lubricants
- Significant reduction in volume reduces transport costs
- More efficient chip logistics within the company
- Defined scrap quality
- Increased revenues from briquettes
- Reduced melting loss when re-melting
- Low maintenance costs & long service life
- Improved cleanliness at the workplace