SALHER - Model CARBO-VENT - Accessories for Deodorization
The CARBO-SAC is a filter to treat polluting gases, such as hydrogen sulphide, mercaptans or volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), from sewage treatment plants and pumping stations, ideal for installation inside machine sheds. This filter is designed to continuously treat flows of 328 to 768 m³/h. Three different types of granules with specific functions operate inside to obtain the highest efficiency and longest useful life, these granules can be changed depending on the gases present.
- Treatment of gas issued from WWTP and septic tanks air vents.
- Salher brand, model CARBO-VENT.
- Treatment of contaminants issued from WWTPs: hydrogen sulphide, methan and other gas.
- Different types of granules with specific functions for more efficient deodorization.
- Long useful life treatment of gas.
- Granule with color change depending on the use level.
- Working temperature: -10 to 50°C.
- Installation at the outlet of the ventilation line. Vertical, horizontal and corner layout.
- Female connection PVC 1 ½” DN40.
- Possibility to connect several equipment in parallel.