SALHER - Model CD-MA-RAC - Semi-automatic Screening Systems
Coarse and fine solids screening system with manual and automatic cleaning, installed in GFRP canal: CD-MA-RAC. Fine solids screening system with automatic cleaning for installation in civil works: RAC. The screening systems Salher are designed to eliminate coarse and fine solids, in a manual, semi-automatic or automatic way.
- Removal of solids equal or larger than 6 mm.
- Canal manufactured in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester) with orthophthalic resins.
- Stainless steel screen with mesh of 30 mm for coarse solids.
- Stainless steel screen with mesh of 6 mm for fine solids.
- Manual cleaning system for primary screen and automatic for secondary screen.
- PVC inlet and outlet.
- Stainless steel perforated baskets for waste dehydration.
- Canal with open top.
- Stainless steel scraper for manual removal of solids.
- Float level switch for emergency start.
- Electrical panel board in option.