SALHER - Model CHC-FS-OXIDEP - Low-Load Activated Sludge Treatment Plant
The low-load activated sludge treatment plant (extended aeration) with fixed culture and primary settling chamber CHC-FS-OXIDEP is usually used to treat the water issued from small populations. It includes a primary settling chamber for equalization of the flow and the elimination of coarse solids. This GFRP equipment has an oxygen supply system and an equalization of the mixed liquor through a compressor and a fine bubble diffusers grid in EPDM, a fixed bed of plastic material, for fixation and growth of the biomass, a system of recirculation of activated sludge through Airlift and a secondary settling tank. The electrical panel board is an optional element, consult our experts for more information about options and accessories.
- Settling of suspended solids (SS).
- Removal of organic matter (BOD5).
- Salher brand, model CHC-FS-OXI-DEP.
- Manufactured in GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced Polyester) with orthophthalic resins.
- Organic matter removal efficiency: ≥ 95% BOD5.
- Primary settling chamber for the flow equalization and coarse solids removal.
- Oxygen feeding system and mixed liquor equalization by blower and EPDM fine bubble diffusers grid.
- Fixed culture with plastic material for biomass fixation and growth.
- Activated sludge return system through Airlift in the secondary settling chamber.
- PVC inlet and outlet.
- Electrical panel board not included. Please see prices and options in electrical panel board for OXI-DEP.
- Outlet in the manhole to install a ventilation pipe.