SALHER - Model CVC-AARC - Accessories for oil/water separators
Among the Salher accessories for the separation of hydrocarbons, we highlight the spillways manhole and flow regulators CVC-AARC, made of 304 l stainless steel, with ring and washers in bronze and seat in PEHD. The flow regulator is installed at the outlet of the inlet manhole, that can be provided also by Salher. The water is stored in the manhole used as a stormwater tank, and then evacuated according to the capacity of the downstream system, through the flow regulator. This equipment regulates the output flow at a constant value, independently of the height of the water in the tank and avoids an oversizing of the normal rainwater evacuation system.
- Flow regulator to be installed on the manhole outlet. This manhole can be supplied in option as shown below. The water is stored in the manhole as a storm spillway; finally the flow will be treated by a flow regulator for the needs of the system located downstream.
- With the spillway-regulator, the following can be performed:
* Regulate the flow at a constant value, independently of the water height in the tank.
* Avoid the oversizing of the normal rainwater evacuation system.
- The functioning of the regulator consists in a float connected to an articulated arm which triggers an automatic closure device which moves in front of the outlet hole.
- When the water level rises up in the tank, the float rises up, moving rotationally and reducing gradually the outlet hole thus providing a steady flow with a variation lower than 5%.
- The regulator is made of 304-L stainless steel, with bronze ring and washers and a PEHD seat.
- The flow regulator is automatic without power consumption thanks to a mechanical regulator providing a continuous flow with manual opening.
- Flow regulators are tailor-made. To determine the most appropriate equipment, we need the following:
* Inlet flow.
* Outlet flow.
* Inlet and outlet connection diameters.