SALHER - Model FILSA - Filter Bags
For the dehydration of sludge by filter bags, Salher proposes the FILSA model, manufactured in Polypropylene with internal structure in AISI 304. It is used to eliminate sludge from small and medium WWTP. When the bags have separated the most water from the sludge, they are left in drying areas for final dehydration. The bags used are made of a porous material that allows the passage of water and drying air, and at the same time prevents the retained solids from clogging. The low cost of maintenance and energy of this equipment and its high performance (10-20% of dry matter after a few hours, and 40-80% of dry matter after outdoors storage) are important advantages to be highlighted.
- Sludge removal and dewatering from small and medium sized treatment plants.
- After removing most part of water from sludge, bags are placed in the drying area for the final dehydration.
- Bags made with a porous matter to allow the water and drying air passage, and prevent from the clogging of the retained solids.
- Equipment in polypropylene with inner structure in stainless steel AISI 304.
- Expanding baskets manufactured in AISI 304.
- Wheelbarrow for bag transportation.
- Number of bag heads available of 1, 2, 4 and 8.
- Filter bags manufactured through drying with fixing process.
- Includes 10 bags per head.
- Motorized valve with safety box (option).
- Level probe connected to the panel control.
- Electrical panel board (option).
- Butterfly valve at the inlet of the equipment.
- Butterfly valves for bags connection.
- Automatic filtration phase and filling by gravity.
- Low maintenance and energy cost.
- High efficiency for 10 to 20% dry matter after a few hours, and 40 to 80% of dry matter after outdoor storage.