SALHER - Model LAVA-E - Industrial Wastewater from Automatic Vehicle Cleaning Systems Compact Plants
From Tertiary Treatments
The compact plants for the reuse of industrial wastewater from automatic vehicle cleaning systems, LAVA-E, consist of a galvanized steel structure with a high performance filter with an automatic cleaning system, flint and anthracite sand loads, electrovalves, pressure gauges, filter rings, cartridge filter, active carbon filter with automatic cleaning system, activate carbon loads, taps sampling, UV lamp and UV sensor. In addition, for its correct operation, we find the feeding system of the recycling plant, a clean water tank for maintenance, a collection tank for raw water, a tank for clean water storage and the electrical panel board.
- Sized in accordance with RD 1620/2007 (Spain).
- Reuse system composed of:
- Water reuse plant, Salher brand, composed of: galvanized steel structure with high efficiency filter, automatic cleaning system, sand/flint/anthracite load, electrovalve, manometers, ring filter, cartridge filter, activated carbon filter with automatic cleaning system, activated carbon load, sampling point, UV light and sensor.
- Supply system to reuse plant, Salher brand, composed of: submerged pump, level regulator floats, shut-off valve, manometer, anti-return valve.
- Clean water quality maintenance system, Salher brand, composed of: self-priming pump, automatic chlorination station, level regulator floats, shut-off valve, manometer, anti-return valve, disinfecting agent tank.
- Raw water tank, Salher brand composed of GFRP underground tank, inlet, outlet and overflow connections.
- Clean water storage tank, Salher brand, composed of GFRP underground tank, inlet, outlet, drain and recirculation connections, level regulator float.
- Electrical panel board.