SALHER - Model PUR-UF - Compact Water Purification Plants Through Ultrafiltration
Compact water purification plants through ultrafiltration technology PUR-UF. They are very effective systems to remove suspended solids, organic matter, turbidity, pathogen microorganisms and specific metals. These treatments can also be used as pretreatment systems in process of reverse osmosis.
Compact water purification plants through ultrafiltration are designed in accordance with RD 140/2003 and recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO). They can be installed on GFRP structure with hydraulic and electrical interconnection of the elements and a panel board with optional PLC. The equipment is composed of the following elements:
- Ring filter with different filtration degrees.
- Vertical ultrafiltration modules of high efficiency with hydrophilic tubular membranes, with reinforced hollow fiber with porosity < 0,1 μm.
- Cleaning system composed of raw water tank, reagent tank, dosing system, compressor and cleaning circuit pump.
- Feeding system to the ultrafiltration system composed of centrifugal pumps with regulation system and flow control, level regulators, etc.
- Panel board for control and command of the plant. Optional: control through automaton.
- Set of accessories composed of interconnection pipes between pieces of equipment, valves, sampling intakes, regulation and control systems, etc.
- GFRP STRUCTURE-SKID with hydraulic and electrical interconnection of the elements.
- Membrane material: PVDF
- Active membrane area: 38 / 55 m²
- Inlet / outlet size: DN32/50
- Size of pores (microns): < 0,1μm
- Diameter of fiber ID / OD: 0,6/1,2 mm
- Filtration: outside / inside
- Diameter: 160 / 250 mm
- Length: 1730/1160 mm
- Material of the structure: ABS
- Material of fixation: Epoxy
Raw water tank. Operation of the plant independent from feed water.
* Treated water storage tank.
* Automatic control and disinfection equipment of the treated water.