Graduated measuring ranges 0.01 – 10 mg/l. Reliably measure total chlorine with the versatile DULCOTEST sensors for total chlorine. Accurate measured values and a high degree of monitoring and process reliability are guaranteed.
Reliable online measurement of total chlorine – with DULCOTEST sensors.
Total chlorine refers to the total amount of free chlorine (HOCl, OCl-) andcombined chlorine (chloramines). Sensors for total chlorine are used in chloramination, chlorine elimination and waste water monitoring. Total chlorine measurement is also used in conjunction with the measurement of free chlorine to measure the amount of combined chlorine in swimming pool water.
Our product line of DULCOTEST sensors for total chlorine includes the versatile CTE1 range with different measuring ranges and signal outputs.
- Versatile applications with a wide range of water qualities (pH, salt content, temperature, chemical and contamination load); in combination with many disinfection processes (chlorine gas, sodium hypochlorite, calcium hypochlorite, chloramines); can also be used at high pH values up to 9.5
- Precise, real-time amperometric measurement for efficient process control (short response time)
- Amperometric measuring means no clouding or discolouration
- Integrated temperature compensation eliminates faults caused by influence of temperature
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes for reduced dependence on flow, substances in water and film-forming media
- Diaphragm-covered electrodes embedded in an electrolyte ensure long service life. This maintains optimum measuring conditions regardless of process conditions.
- Chlorine measurement in potable water, swimming pool water, industrial water, process water and waste water
- CTE 1; pH: 5.5 … 9.5; temp. 5 … 45 º C
Sensor for Total Chlorine CTE 1-mA
Sensor for total chlorine, including, for example, free chlorine, chloramines etc. even with high pH values in different kinds of water. For use on controllers with mA input
- Measured variable: Total chlorine, chlorine compounds, in which chlorine acts as an oxidising agent, e.g. free chlorine (HOCl and OCl-), chloramines etc.
- Diaphragm-covered sensor (encapsulated) prevents faults caused by changing flow or ingredients in the water
- Hydrophilic diaphragm guarantees permeability for different water-soluble oxidising agents towards the measuring electrodes
- The special reaction system of the electrolyte allows components containing oxidising chlorine to be determined and used at a high pH of up to 9.5
Reviews have been disabled for Dulcotest - Sensors for Total Chlorine.