From Servopro Safe Area
Ultra-trace measurements of UHP gases including hydrogen, methane, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide and non-methane hydrocarbon compounds. The NanoChrome is a high performance analyzer specifically designed for the semiconductor manufacture industry, offering ultra-trace, highest reliability monitoring of H2, CH4, CO, CO2 and NMHC in a wide range of common background gases including He, H2, N2, Ar and O2.
- Updated with a larger display and the latest software, the NanoChrome uses an advanced Plasma Emission Detector (PED) sensor and sensitive ProPeak software, both specially developed by Servomex.
- This sensing technology provides considerable advantages over traditional Flame Ignition Detector (FID) and Reduction Gas Detection (RGD) sensors in terms of performance, stability, safety and ability to reduce on-going costs.
- Servomex’s advanced signal recovery uses patented ProPeak filtering methods to deliver a highly sensitive and selective measurement you can rely on. With no need for a methanizer or requirement for flammable fuel gas, the NanoChrome also offers appreciable cost benefits.
- Updated software ensures increased security and stability, with a robust, Windows 10-based operating system. The NanoChrome is also easier to use, with a large, clear display screen.
- When used with the Servomex DF-500 ultra-trace oxygen and DF-700 moisture series analyzers, the NanoChrome fulfils a unique total analysis solution for UHP gas monitoring.
- Comprehensive solution for ultra-trace H2, CH4, CO, CO2 and NMHC in a wide range of common background gases including He, H2, N2, Ar and O2
- A complete stand-alone UHP gas analysis solution when combined with DF-500 and DF-700 analyzers
- Digital communications for remote access: Internet / Ethernet and RS232 Modbus
- Comprehensive report monitoring software for full access to chromatograms, process results, statistics and historical values
- Internal dilution system option
- No requirement for flammable fuel gas, improving safety and simplifying installation
- Non-depleting sensor and intelligent software extends calibration intervals
- No need for methaniser or consumable fuel gas
- Cost-effective and simplified ongoing maintenance
- Innovative high-sensitivity Plasma Emission Detector (PED) enables ultra-trace measurements of Ar, N2, H2, CH4, CO and CO2
- ProPeak peak detection technique enables unprecedented measurement sensitivity
- Direct Analysis Methodology removes uncertainties of FID and RGD measurements
- In compliance with Low Voltage, EMC and applicable Directives
- 482mm (18.9”) Wide x 117mm (4.6”) High x 600mm (23.6”) Deep
- 11-27kg (25-60lb) applications dependent
- In compliance with EMC Directives, rated for Overvoltage Category II and Pollution Degree 2
- Semiconductor Production - Quality Control Measurements
- Semiconductor Production - Stationary Analytical Systems
Ensure your SERVOPRO NanoChrome UHP gas analyzer delivers optimum performance with Servomex Service Network.
Through our global network of engineers and service centers, we provide complete lifetime support for your analyzer. Our services range from installation and commissioning to supplying high quality spares and arranging scheduled servicing: visit our Service Network pages to find out more.